Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Boyle County 10/28
The tough schedule will close with Boyle on the road.
I think if we chew up a lot of clock we can keep it respectable, if we dont, it could be a blowout.
Ive never been to boyle but it should be a great trip.
Good luck to Boyle County and hopefully we play an injury free game.

Predictions/Thoughts?

Boyle County 42
Whitley county 20
Boyle Co. wins by 3 TD's
Be careful on the drive up and good luck to both teams. What kind of offense does Whitley play. Run more ? pass more? Lots of both?
64black&gold Wrote:Be careful on the drive up and good luck to both teams. What kind of offense does Whitley play. Run more ? pass more? Lots of both?

Thanks!
95% Run.
Flex bone/option offense.
Freshman QB and 90% of our starters are underclassmen.
We'll only pass when forced to.
We use the fullback more than probably any other team in the state lol.
You'll get a big dose of Bryant all night, but do rely on our half backs when a team is keying on Bryant all night like we did against Harlan County.

You'll see a LOT of motions before the snap. We probably motion the wing and one of the Half Backs around almost every single play to set things in motion and thats usually followed off by a quick give to the fullback on an iso or gt play or we fake to the full back and give a jet sweept or toss sweep to the half backs.

Im sure Boyle will know every play we run after 30 minutes of watching film. Its been successful the last few years on teams around here but we just dont have the experience to effectively run the option right now to open it up good.
Boyle big
Boyle by a lot
Boyle pretty easy. Whitley has improved every week until last week and will keep it close for a while but they really struggle on defense against the pass. Their loss last week against LCC was very disappointing.

BC 42
WC 14
Boyle-36
Whitley-14
Whitley is way too young an inexperienced for the schedule they've had to endure this year. They have improved throughout the season, but no where near enough to make this a close game. Bryant will get some good yards and deliver some punishment while doing it, but Boyle can use this as another opportunity to work the offense.

Boyle 35
Whitley 17
Boyle Co.
Boyle wins this one. I will be pulling for WC.
If this was Whitley Co. 2-3 years ago and Boyle this season Id take Whitley but it is not.

Good Luck to both.
Boyle County Rebels win by at least 4 scores.
Boyle Co. 35-7.
Boyle by a whole bunch.
Boyle goes to 7-3 on season with a 45-7 win over Whitley Co.Go REBELS!!!!
I'll take the Rebs in this one. BC 34-14.
This is gonna suck for Whitley, however it will make them one of the strongest teams coming into the playoffs.
I for one wish they would of beat Letcher last week.
OH Yeah, Boyle Co YEAH!!!
boyle 35 whitley 7.
If Whitley runs the ball 95% of the time then i smell another shut out.I'll take Boyle 42 to 0.
Boyle Wins!!!
Boyle 42 to zip sounds like an accurate score to me.
with both teams running the ball control offense Bolye 35 Whitley Co. 0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive never been to boyle but it should be a great trip.

Small visitors side bleachers but I absolutely loved the atmosphere when bell made the trip up there, probably one of my top 5 favorite places ive seen a game in the state. Walking through that gate with all the championships is just intimidating.
NothingTrivial Wrote:Small visitors side bleachers but I absolutely loved the atmosphere when bell made the trip up there, probably one of my top 5 favorite places ive seen a game in the state. Walking through that gate with all the championships is just intimidating.

Torn on this one, nothing but respect for Boyle County, and the same goes for Whitley. I'll be cheering for Whitley to pull off an upset. You wanna talk about a schedule..Whitley has backed down from no one! Good luck to both teams tonight. The trip to Boyle is a good one, the stadium is fantastic, atmosphere is top notch.