• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs 28 - Raiders 0
Palmer throws 3 INT's in this game as his Raiders get blowed out
Love it!!!!!
Haha the Bengals are looking that much smarter
^You got that right! lol
Don't blame it on Carson...
He came in during the 3rd quarter after Boller threw 3 INTs of his own lol

We all knew Carson wasn't ready to play yet, but he had to go in and give it a shot.

That QB duo may have been worse than Newton and Smith a couple of weeks ago lol
Love it.
Theyll soon realize that Palmer sucks.
Two flukle years in 10 wont win them games.
He'll be done after this year.
He's been with the team for 5 freakin' days...gimme a break.

Give us the bye week to get more adapted to the system and get healthier, and we'll be alright.
J-Rod Wrote:He's been with the team for 5 freakin' days...gimme a break.

Give us the bye week to get more adapted to the system and get healthier, and we'll be alright.

You are 100% right, he will come back in two weeks and only throw 2 INTs. He was in mid-season form as he overthrew receiver after receiver. It looked exactly like the past five seasons in a Bengals uniform! Screw Palmer!
Biased anyone??
Take away your hatred for two weeks and then assess the situation after Palmer has some time to get acquainted during the bye. I know I am a Raiders fan and you could say that I am being biased too. But I acknowledge that Palmer didn't look very good in his first action in almost a year. We'll see how things go against Denver and then I'LL determine how I feel about him.
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't blame it on Carson...
He came in during the 3rd quarter after Boller threw 3 INTs of his own lol

We all knew Carson wasn't ready to play yet, but he had to go in and give it a shot.That QB duo may have been worse than Newton and Smith a couple of weeks ago lol

It dont matter how ready Palmer is he will still suck it up
Congrats Chiefs!
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Biased anyone??
Take away your hatred for two weeks and then assess the situation after Palmer has some time to get acquainted during the bye. I know I am a Raiders fan and you could say that I am being biased too. But I acknowledge that Palmer didn't look very good in his first action in almost a year. We'll see how things go against Denver and then I'LL determine how I feel about him.

I have the last five years of watching him miss receivers to not be biased about his performance. I have one summer of him pissing all over me and every other fan of the Bengals to dislike him personally!

Everyone wanted to blame Carson's woes on Chad. What about all of the missed opportunities by poor throws to TJ, Coles, Grisham, Henry, Simpson, Caldwell, Shipley, Leonard, Scott! I supported Carson, only because he was the best that we had. Not because I thought he was a great QB. He was supportive of Cory Dillion, TJ & Chad for demanding trades and not honoring his contract. Then, what does he do? I'm not letting Brown off the hook, but the rules are the rules. Carson honored those rules by signing a contract, then he cheated everyone be deciding that they no longer mattered to him.

I'm much happier about our future now. Bottom-line, guys like Caldwell and Simpson were non-factors. Carson did not have the skill to make those guys better when they were on the field. Obviously these two guys were not as bad as we thought, we now have someone who seems to be able to find them!!!

Good riddance!
Bad weekend for the Raiders Sad