Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Favorite Hat/Cap?
Do you have a favorite hat/cap that you love to wear? What kind is it? Color team etc?
Westy, not sure what you are referring to. If it's brand, then my favorite is Outdoor cap. We have purchased those exclusively for baseball. I've like Richardson over the years, but just not as much. Pacific and Zephyr make a good hat as well. If I could afford New Era, I'd buy those any day over the rest.
Stardust Wrote:Westy, not sure what you are referring to. If it's brand, then my favorite is Outdoor cap. We have purchased those exclusively for baseball. I've like Richardson over the years, but just not as much. Pacific and Zephyr make a good hat as well. If I could afford New Era, I'd buy those any day over the rest.

I was mostly refering to like an EKU hat or an Eastern hat or an Eastern Kentucky University hat, etc
White Jordan hat..gettin pretty dirty though, gonna have to buy a new one.lol
All-Time? Probably my Legends navy flatbill with the L- with the bottom as KY.

Right now: For a flatbill my gray FSU baseball replica or this 1990s White Clemson University snapback.
Faded Black Steelers hat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Underarmor White with black logo on front!
I like Visers and Stretch Fit hats.
My white Clemson hat with a orange paw on the front.
Mine is a white UK hat that I have had for 6 years, and it hasnt been washed since i had it
bigben Wrote:Mine is a white UK hat that I have had for 6 years, and it hasnt been washed since i had it

What makes a hat, a hat!
MisterPerfect Wrote:What makes a hat, a hat!

To me it is some thing you wear with pride
Panther Thunder Wrote:All-Time? Probably my Legends navy flatbill with the L- with the bottom as KY.

Right now: For a flatbill my gray FSU baseball replica or this 1990s White Clemson University snapback.
By the way, new era is by far the best brand.
^ that I agree with 1000%

My White Fox Racing Flex Fit hat is probably my favorite even tho it's dirty
My "Wine 'er, Dine 'er and 69 'er" mesh hat, probably..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Black UK hat with blue writing and kentucky on the back instead of the gay 3 year old widlcat pic.
I hate alabama but there A is awesome and i really like there style.
It is just hard to beat a good hat
My favorite hat is a New Era Flex Fit Maroon EKU hat with an emblem like my E signature on here.
^I have a hate like that
bigben Wrote:^I have a hate like that

Awesome! :Thumbs:
^Its a good hat
My Green Newark Catholic hat that was given to me by a dad of one of the former players.
Used to wear the hell out of a St. Louis Cards hat.. Someone stole it, bought another, someone ended up stealing it too.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:My "Wine 'er, Dine 'er and 69 'er" mesh hat, probably..

L o L wth..
I got an old Cleveland Indians hat that I wore when I played church-league and intramural softball. There is a thumb-print made with red-clay mud on it, lol. Also, it has faded. I usually leave it in the back of my car facing backward so no doubt is left in anyone's mind, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a blue typical UK fitted hat but my favorite thing to wear is my black Turtle Fur beenie.

My favorite hat I ever owned was a Notre Dame fitted hat which was white but the Clover and under the bill was woodland camo....that hat is now ruined...
[Image: http://product.images.fansedge.com/42-22/42-22023-J.jpg]

Love this hat, almost time for a new one.
ALL my Paintsville hats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis