Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Park Fav Foods & Beverages
In the Spring, when the season is just beginning, I am partial to hot chocolate and a hershey bar (or homemade candies sold in a concession).
When the weather warms, I am partial to iced cold soda pop, homemade lemonade, or freshly brewed iced tea. I enjoy freshly grilled hamburgers or polish sausages with sauteed peppers and onions if it's dinner time, but I also enjoy popcorn and pistachios if it's not. If we are playing someone I don't especially regard highly and their crowd is not very nice, I eat hard candy or taffy to refrain from embarassing myself or my school.:oo: I also enjoy a giant pixis stix too!:big grin:
All that sounds good! Anything but pizza and hotdogs! I also love sunflower seeds and cold bottled water!
hmmmm
I like all of it pretty good.:Hungry: My fav thing is probably brats with kraut and a nice brown mustard... and there's always my fav peanuts in the shell!
Chili in a bag.
It's gotta be sunflower seeds (in the shell of course).
I love sunflower seeds
Barbeque, ranch, or jalepeno sunflower seeds
I love eating a hamburger fresh off the grill and a nice cold pop to go with it. Sun flower seeds and an orange Gatorade suit me just fine as well. But Knott Central has those spicy wings with ranch dressing that are just plain 'ole AWESOME!!!!!!!
chili chips and cheese
and some mountain dew lol
SUPER SIZE PRETZELS, NACHOS.....FULLY LOADED and FLAVORED SNO-ICE !!!!!!!
I'll go with a ball park frank and a cold Pepsi.