Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green at Greenwood 10/21
Who wins and Why
Greenwood has never beaten the Purples. They won't do it this year. BG 55-0.
Greenwood might've had a shot at a win in 2009, but the series was on a break at that point. This year, is not a year they have a shot.
Bowling Green
Bowling Green wins again, why should they stop now!!!!!
Bowling Green - 35
Greenwood - 7
DragonFire Wrote:Greenwood might've had a shot at a win in 2009, but the series was on a break at that point. This year, is not a year they have a shot.

2009? Really? Greenwood played in the weakest 6A district in the state. That's the only reason they had any success at all. Have to totally disagree with you on this one Dragon.
adopted purple Wrote:2009? Really? Greenwood played in the weakest 6A district in the state. That's the only reason they had any success at all. Have to totally disagree with you on this one Dragon.

I did say might've. Whatever the reason for Greenwood's postseason success, I had the chance to watch Greenwood all year long and Bowling Green for a couple of games, and I think it would have been a good game.
Yes, it would have been a good game. A Purple victory.:Thumbs:
I'm going with the Purples.
Bowling Green wins big in this one.
Bowling Green is just to strong got to see them winning this game as well!!!
Bowling Green win BIG!!!
Bowling Green
Bowling Green easy.
Purples stay undefeated 38-14
Bowling Green has only given up 20 points in the last five games. If Warren Central couldn't score on the Purples, I don't think Greenwood will score 14 against them.
Bowling Green.