Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42, Phelps 6
Final.
congrats to Pikeville
Good matchup next week with Pikeville and AC
Congrats Pikeville
Thank God! PT won't be jumping now...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Well Hornet fans. Where are you all at? No surprise.

Congrats Panthers
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Panthers!
Congrats Pikeville!
Good job by my Panthers tonight! Defense looked alot better in the 1st half (Which is when the entire 1st team D was in there). I think they only allowed Phelps 2-3 first downs in the first half. Randy Maynard had another good game and the Tackett kid looked good as well at QB. Wheres all the "fepps' fans at now?
Stardust Wrote:Good matchup next week with Pikeville and AC

Not.
It was truthfully an honor to troll the Pikeville faithful. They're certainly one of a kind!
^Translated, that means "I was only off by 44 on my Phelps by 8 pick. I'd like to go double or nothing on Allen Central next week."

hehehe
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Phelps 2011"]8Lko3Bgx5vc[/YOUTUBE]Confusednicker::flame::flame::flame:
jetpilot Wrote:^Translated, that means "I was only off by 44 on my Phelps by 8 pick. I'd like to go double or nothing on Allen Central next week."

hehehe

Only if you promise to complain about it Confusednicker:
Real Badman Wrote:Only if you promise to complain about it Confusednicker:

You have my word.:biggrin:
Panther Thunder Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Phelps 2011"]8Lko3Bgx5vc[/YOUTUBE]Confusednicker::flame::flame::flame:

Great stuff as always PT.:Thumbs:
well,phelps got beat 42-6 by a decent pike county team.is the estepp kid a fresh or a soph.whichever he would sure phelps out.is that where he is from. i think pikeville might be the third or fourth best team in pike county.i think shelby valley is a better team and we all know what belfry done to them
Big congrats go out to my Panthers for the win and for playing inspired football, especially on the defense. Now get ready for AC. next week. Should be a great game. HAIL PIKEVILLE!!
chop1990 Wrote:well,phelps got beat 42-6 by a decent pike county team.is the estepp kid a fresh or a soph.whichever he would sure phelps out.is that where he is from. i think pikeville might be the third or fourth best team in pike county.i think shelby valley is a better team and we all know what belfry done to them
???? Cody Estep is a freshman. And a pretty good one, I agree. No offense to Phelps, their kids play hard and try their best, but Phelps would need a lot more than the Estep kid to help them be better. And as for "what Belfry done to them" (Pikeville) I seem to remember Pike Central doing pretty good on Phelps too, not to mention Belfry is "doing that" to everyone they play. Take away 2 minutes of that game, and it is fairly competitive. As for Phelp's game against Pike Central... I think it was competitive for about 4 minutes total. Valley has a good offense, defense is suspect, IMO.
Congrats Pikeville.
chop1990 Wrote:well,phelps got beat 42-6 by a decent pike county team.is the estepp kid a fresh or a soph.whichever he would sure phelps out.is that where he is from. i think pikeville might be the third or fourth best team in pike county.i think shelby valley is a better team and we all know what belfry done to them

6 - 2 is not a bad record against pretty good competition. Not bad for a 3rd or
4th best team in Pike Co., huh?. :biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:6 - 2 is not a bad record against pretty good competition. Not bad for a 3rd or
4th best team in Pike Co., huh?. :biggrin:

Especially since we don't have to go over to WV to get wins. Confusednicker: