Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exiled by Perry County
I have watched Coach Campbell coach twice. Once was an AAU girls game at the SportsPlex and he was thrown out in the first quarter. The next time was at a girls game at Whitesburg Middle School. He pulled his team off the floor complaining about the officiating, when in reality, he was getting his fanny spanked. So I was not impressed.
After all is said and done it comes down the horse that the coach rides. You can't win the KY derby riding a donkey.
zaga_fan Wrote:You post once a month to spread hate about Duke and Perry County lol

Throw Tennessee in there and that's my top three most hated teams, in no particular order!!!
Patriot Wrote:Throw Tennessee in there and that's my top three most hated teams, in no particular order!!!

February 4, 2012. Your Cubs will NOT leave John C. Combs arena alive. Count on that, pal.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:February 4, 2012. Your Cubs will NOT leave John C. Combs arena alive. Count on that, pal.

We shall see! No one will wonder "WHO" Mike Jones is after a Black Bear Victory.