Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry/Hazard
Does anyone have a picture of the cops holding back Randy Napier when Hazard and Perry played at PCC a few years ago? I'm writing a paper to describe what my community was back home and had to throw the rivalry between Hazard and Perry in there.
L o L..
Try wsgs.com I think they might have em' on there.
I think I may have it somewhere. If you don't find it let me know and I'll look for it.
I've been lookin and haven't seemed to find it yet. Any help would be appreciated.
See if you can get it from here.... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...napier.jpg
Lol, Randy Napier is da man.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:See if you can get it from here.... http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...napier.jpg

Thanks for the help.
was that back when they had that big fight between the schools? Gym was so packed that people was actually standing underneath the goals and on the sideines
Strikeout King Wrote:was that back when they had that big fight between the schools? Gym was so packed that people was actually standing underneath the goals and on the sideines

That's happened more than once. The time you are referring to is when it actually happened in the gym, which I would say was in the 2008-2009 time frame.
I think it might have been the year or around the year that Estill just about beat PCC @ PCC. Where PCC sent the game into OT on a buzzer beating 3 Pointer from Half Court
That was a crazy year at region. I remember Hazard was doing a thriller dance at half time - and then the PCC faithful decided to jump on the court. LOL
^^^ I think there was a 50 million page discussion about it on here too.
Ballers Wrote:That was a crazy year at region. I remember Hazard was doing a thriller dance at half time - and then the PCC faithful decided to jump on the court. LOL

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoConfusednicker:
Ballers Wrote:That was a crazy year at region. I remember Hazard was doing a thriller dance at half time - and then the PCC faithful decided to jump on the court. LOL

Good times, Good times!
^If I remember correctly you where one of them! hahaha
Ballers Wrote:^If I remember correctly you where one of them! hahaha

yessir he was right there lol
How about the video tape of the MC Napier and Cordia fight from 1992-93? Or maybe the Hazard and Leslie County fight from the 90's? Know those where the real deals. It was funny the referees run off the floor as soon as the fights broke out, I wander why? lol!!!!!!!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:How about the video tape of the MC Napier and Cordia fight from 1992-93? Or maybe the Hazard and Leslie County fight from the 90's? Know those where the real deals. It was funny the referees run off the floor as soon as the fights broke out, I wander why? lol!!!!!!!!

That MC Napier Cordia fight in the early 90s was downright scary. I was in Perry County to watch Corbin, who played the 2nd game that night. The best I remember there was a kid that played the point for Cordia that had transferred from MC Napier. In the 4th quarter as the kid from Cordia was bringing the ball up the floor the kid from Napier slugged him in the gut. All hell broke loose. There must have been 20 fights going on simultaneously on the floor and in the stands. It was a very dangerous situation.
There should be a video on YouTube if thats any help
Lol Randy Napier is a wildman.
Ballers Wrote:^If I remember correctly you where one of them! hahaha

You know it!..lol
Probably wasn't a good idea on Hazard's part to try to do some stupid little dance on Perry's court, JMO.
^Yeah, I don't think that was a good idea either.
Yea, Hazard fans were lucky every cop in the surrounding area was there. I always thought it was funny how PCC's crowd was coming across the court and Hazards fans were running back into the stands lol

There is a good one at a Paintsville vs PBurg game back in the early 90's
Breathitt should be good.