Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Blue Maddness?
Anyone camping out for the tickets?

I've been the last two years but I've never camped out for tickets.
mvp2 Wrote:anyone camping out for the tickets?

I've been the last two years but i've never camped out for tickets.
already got tickets!
Im leaving Tuesday night to go camp out
Nope..
But I know a guy that is selling me 2 good tickets.. Wink
Hopefully my brother can get me tickets
Im gonna use Multi Credit Cards and get as many as possible.
id like to have some tickets!
Big Blue Madness ,,, is actually better than the games , i took my family to a basketball game this past season and boring they was more ppl on their cell phones than they was watching the game... FOOTBALL we need football program to be proud of
I'll be heading down on Thursday to camp out, and also ordering as many tickets as I can on Ticketmaster. I can't wait!
Anybody have any suggestions on how I could get 4 seats right next to each other? I know I can only get two from TM but I would love to go with my friend and his girlfriend but don't want them to sit on the other side of Rupp. Anyone?
Got my tent set up little bit ago and im all set to get my tickets!
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Anybody have any suggestions on how I could get 4 seats right next to each other? I know I can only get two from TM but I would love to go with my friend and his girlfriend but don't want them to sit on the other side of Rupp. Anyone?
Only way I know is to go campout and have to bring someone with ya and go through the sameline and you will get side by side seats!
I ended up only hitting Lexvegas to chill with a few players and party for two nights, but I'll be ordering multiple tickets, hopefully, in about 2 1/2 hours.