Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Bolin Commits to Louisville
Lexington Catholic QB Kyle Bolin commits to U of L

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2011/9/22/2...louisville
Good to see Charlie Strong getting the IN-State Boys. It's always the in-state boys that do good, Channing Fugate, Ridge Wilson, Mister Cobble, DaVonte Parker, etc;

Congrats Mr. Bolin!
Glad to hear it. Welcome to the Cards!
Congrats Bolin.

I got a chance to see him play earlier in the year against John Hardin, the kid can play.
Bye
Good to keep him in state!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good Pick up for Louisville.
Glad to see him stay in state
laker20 Wrote:Lexington Catholic QB Kyle Bolin commits to U of L

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2011/9/22/2...louisville

Congrats Kyle!!!!

Way to go JOKER let another home grown recruit go some where else--oh I forgot we get the kids from the Peach state that Florida,Fla.St.,Miami,USF,GA,GA Tech andTennessee does'nt want. Nice job....:lmao:
^Some of those players turned out pretty good. One of those name Woodyard had 10+ tackles last week starting at LB for the Denver Broncos. Not all of them are bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it works out better for Kyle and UK cuz UK is got QBs coming in for nxt few years,, Patrick Towles, and what we already got on the roster
Uk will live to regret dragging their feet on this one. I see lots more governors cup wins for the red birds
Yes, it's nice to see a KY student athlete stay in the state, but this kid has no chance at playing for the Cards. He has skills, but he would have been better off going to a smaller school. That is unless he just wants the "status" of big time athlete - PLEASE!
Congrats to Kyle.:Thumbs:
I don't understand why everyone is congratulating Strong for keeping an in-state kid, Bolin isn't from Indiana!! All jokes aside, good luck to this young man (except against UK).
Charlie Strong is doing a pretty good job of recruiting locally (in-state, cincinnati, indianapolis)
Kyle is not just an awesome QB he is an awesome young man. I wish him the very best in his remaining games and at UL.
Good place for him. He'd never play in front of Towles, so why not go to the other in state school and possibly have a chance to play.
whatdorockssmelllike Wrote:Yes, it's nice to see a KY student athlete stay in the state, but this kid has no chance at playing for the Cards. He has skills, but he would have been better off going to a smaller school. That is unless he just wants the "status" of big time athlete - PLEASE!

What does "status" have to do with it? It's not like he has come from a no name program. I really don't know anything about the young man, but if he was good enough to get recruited by a D1 school in a legitimate conference, hats off to him!
Stardust Wrote:What does "status" have to do with it? It's not like he has come from a no name program. I really don't know anything about the young man, but if he was good enough to get recruited by a D1 school in a legitimate conference, hats off to him!

That's exactly how I feel about it as well!!
Wideleft01 Wrote:Good place for him. He'd never play in front of Towles, so why not go to the other in state school and possibly have a chance to play.

It will be fun to watch Towles and him go at it in college. We might get to see the matchup in the playoffs this year.
sstack Wrote:It will be fun to watch Towles and him go at it in college. We might get to see the matchup in the playoffs this year.

Yes, and with how Lex Cath is playing this year, the Birds will have more than their hands full. This team is for real and may even be the stumbling block for #5. Mark my word.
Nice pick up by the ville.
The basics on Mr. Bolin:

- He is a excellent leader on and off the field.
- He has all the skill and tools for the level.
- He wants to every game and helps however he can.

At the first FBU Middle School All-American Bowl in 2009 Kyle was coming off a broken collar bone and in his first action since the injury. He got the least number of snaps of any of the QBs for the East Unlimited team in practice and was not expecting much game time. But he never complained and was just glad to be there. But when he got his chance in the game he drove the East team down the field to its only scoring drive of the day against a strong West team.

Last week:
[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/LCFootb/2011-...0058-M.jpg]

January 2009 in San Antonio Tx:
[Image: http://www.mesmerphoto.com/Football/FBU8...mJ-M-1.jpg]
Looking forward of seeing him as he lead his team to Danville next week to take on Boyle Co.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Yes, and with how Lex Cath is playing this year, the Birds will have more than their hands full. This team is for real and may even be the stumbling block for #5. Mark my word.

Their D is not good enough to get by Highlands.
Excited to see the pick up for my Cards. He could offset Bridgewater well. Competition will be great come the spring. :popcorn: