Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams would you like to see on your team's schedule?
I now see why Highlands has so much trouble filling a schedule. There is only one poster that actually listed Highlands as a team he would like to play.:biggrin:
tradition Wrote:I now see why Highlands has so much trouble filling a schedule. There is only one poster that actually listed Highlands as a team he would like to play.:biggrin:

Kinda the same way Trinity has trouble when they call a team like Highlands and Higlands wants no part of it:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kinda the same way Trinity has trouble when they call a team like Highlands and Higlands wants no part of it:biggrin:

:lame:

Be funny if it were true.
I would like to see on bell County schedule

Knox Central
Rockcastle County
tradition Wrote:I now see why Highlands has so much trouble filling a schedule. There is only one poster that actually listed Highlands as a team he would like to play.:biggrin:

There's a reason for that, most people don't want to subject their team to a 50 point loss. That's just the truth about it.
I'm not really displeased with Russell Co's schedule this year. If I could change anything I would drop the two Laurel Co teams and Marion Co:

1) Somerset
2) Bell Co
3) Franklin-Simpson
4) Whitley Co
5) Pulaski Co
6) Letcher Central
7) Rockcastle Co
8) Clay Co
9) Knox Central

10) Adair Co (rivalry game)
Well, I wish my team played Jenkins 10 times to get the perfect record heading into the playoffs
colonel4life Wrote::HitWall:
I have been fairly pleased with Whitley's play calling the last few years, except for that one horrible pass. I still don't understand what the thought process was to lead to that play call. If Whitley keeps running the ball they do play Highlands that year.

Because B.L. called it.
That was a dum move on blacks part letting him even call oneplay
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Because B.L. called it.
That was a dum move on blacks part letting him even call oneplay[/QUO:pondering:TE]

I'm curious to know if that is a fact. It would not surprise me that he would make that call. What I don't understand is why in the world he would be allowed to make the call. He is your defensive coordinator and BG is the offensive coordinator. He should not be allowed to call offensive plays especially in that position.

I would like to see Highlands play St X, Trinity, NCC (all though I think this would be a blow out, I would like to start the rivalry agian), Lou. Central, Boyle (I think they will improve from this year), and John Hardin (just so we can beat the crude out of them and we do not have to continue to hear them say they would beat us if we played).
Hatz Wrote:2010 11-2
2009 10-4
2008 8-4
2007 10-2
2006 2-9
2005 2-8
2004 7-4
2003 11-2

Not sure those records are "afterthoughts."

A little under 63% so, the poster was not too far off, overall. Around 6 wins out of every 10 games. He did have some great teams though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
colonel4life Wrote:[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Because B.L. called it.
That was a dum move on blacks part letting him even call oneplay[/QUO:pondering:TE]

I'm curious to know if that is a fact. It would not surprise me that he would make that call. What I don't understand is why in the world he would be allowed to make the call. He is your defensive coordinator and BG is the offensive coordinator. He should not be allowed to call offensive plays especially in that position.

I think Black was still trying to figure out what he had then but you know as well as i do who needs to be gone from that coaching staff.
I know i wouldnt want my kid playing for B.L.
As for B.G., i think he has the most potential out of all the coaches. i would assume theyll end up making him head coach when Black leaves.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kinda the same way Trinity has trouble when they call a team like Highlands and Higlands wants no part of it:biggrin:

In the past 15 yrs. Highlands has been better than Trinity in about 10 of those years. They will renew the series. Remember, the last time they played a regular season game, Highlands rolled them. Both teams are good and they both know it. Everyone else sucks.