Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County - at Fairview 9/23
Who wins and Why?
Fairview......because Grennup is just like fairviews schedule. ....Not very good.
Ram bait, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. But just for the record, even though our musketeers are having a terrible year, they still show up and give it their best. I would think that it would take a lot more to still show up when the chips are down ! Never give up boys, life is hard and it's not always perfect but hard work and dedication pays off. Everyone new we were going to be in a rebuilding phase this year.
HANGTOUGH Wrote:Ram bait, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. But just for the record, even though our musketeers are having a terrible year, they still show up and give it their best. I would think that it would take a lot more to still show up when the chips are down ! Never give up boys, life is hard and it's not always perfect but hard work and dedication pays off. Everyone new we were going to be in a rebuilding phase this year.

It's all you can ask out of any team. Give it your best!
Most of us have been on the up sides and the down sides of sports. I truly believe it's harder on the parents and old timers then it is on the players.
If the Greenup Co kids are giving it all every practice and game. What else can you ask of them?
Fairview

Another cupcake for the Eagles, they gotta be getting a sugar rush by now!
Fairview 30 Greenup 14
NoPicks Wrote:Fairview

Another cupcake for the Eagles, they gotta be getting a sugar rush by now!
:hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HANGTOUGH Wrote:Ram bait, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. But just for the record, even though our musketeers are having a terrible year, they still show up and give it their best. I would think that it would take a lot more to still show up when the chips are down ! Never give up boys, life is hard and it's not always perfect but hard work and dedication pays off. Everyone new we were going to be in a rebuilding phase this year.

Hey....I dislike Fairview more than Greenup. I hope you win by a 100.
I like Fairview myself, but I gotta agree that the Eagles really need to beef up the nondistrict schedule. There is no reason for them to still play East or West Carter. They have the program up and running and it's time to get a schedule that is atleast competitive for them.