Poll: Who You Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike Central
88.24%
East Ridge
11.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ East Ridge (9/23/11)
Pike Central was on a bye this past week, whereas East Ridge suffered a crushing 52-0 loss to Hurley, VA.

Who you got?
Central could name the score in this one.
Boggs could throw for 500 yards if he was to stay in the whole game.

63-0 Central.
Pike Central by a whole lot.
I think Boggs will put up big #'s!!!!! And I look for the Hawks defense to hold East Ridge to a scoreless game!!!!!
HAWKS will fly away with this one.
Blood-Bath
Boggs will put up big numbers. And the Hawks defense will hold East Ridge to a scoreless game!!!! Let's go Hawks!!!!
Pike Central with the running clock
Look for Pike Central to win big against East Ridge as the Pike Central schedule starts to get a little tougher in the next couple of games on the schedule. (Law. Co., Sheldon Clark, Prestonsburg, and Belfry)
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Central could name the score in this one.
Boggs could throw for 500 yards if he was to stay in the whole game.

63-0 Central.

Boggs threw for over 500 yds last year in Ashland and only played half the game LOL. Hopefully our receivers are healed up & we'll see some nice catches this week. Would love to see some BIG numbers from these guys! Good luck to both teams & pray for an injury free game. Good Luck Hawks!
FBfan4 Wrote:Boggs threw for over 500 yds last year in Ashland and only played half the game LOL. Hopefully our receivers are healed up & we'll see some nice catches this week. Would love to see some BIG numbers from these guys! Good luck to both teams & pray for an injury free game. Good Luck Hawks!

I was unaware Pike Central played Ashland last year.
Pike Central rolls!

PCC-58
East Ridge-8
Real Badman Wrote:I was unaware Pike Central played Ashland last year.

Yeah, I didn't understand that.

Maybe he was referring to Boyd County?
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah, I didn't understand that.

Maybe he was referring to Boyd County?

:1: What can I say, I was in the right area...lmao! Thanks for helping me out with this 1 J-Rod! I was in the right area Confusednicker:
Pike Central by as many as they want.
Pike Central with the running clock. Freshman will close out the game.
Can someone text me updates of this one?
740-644-5055

Thanks