Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many all-a teams will return to the sweet 16?
1-14th region-- Lee co.. has a good shot to win the 14th.
2-15th region-- South Floyd has the talent as well to make it to the big show.
3--Fairview looked pretty good in the all-a, If they get by Boyd in the dist., as good as the rest in the 16th.
4--Owensboro cath.---football they're 2a, but play in the all-a state tourney in b-ball( in any case, they'll win the 3rd).

Bishop Brossart and Newport Cath, Bardstown, NO WAY!
Somerset in the 12th as well has a great shot to play at rupp.

Any other teams that can win their regions who were in the all-a state tourney?:CE_DP_Ste
South Floyd
South Floyd win Region???? Thats funny..They will be lucky to even PLAY at REGION, much less win it...
Fairview has as good a chance as anyone in the 16th.But it will be no small task getting past Boyd in the district.:#1:
East Ridge if they get past pikeville...lol
I'd have to say that SF will not be the ones to cut down the nets in the Expo Center. Don't have the heads to put together a good string of wins against good competition. In the 15th regional tournament they will have to play more balanced competition than they did in the All A.
Fairview would had been my pick but Boyd Co. might make them the best team in the state to go home after one game.
Lee Co & O'Cath are solid enough to walk away winners, as is Somerset. UHA will have a chance as they always do, but beyond that I doubt anyone else will.
Lee County has a fairly good chance of getting to the state. They are in a fairly weak region compared to the rest of the state.