Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore your disposable razors. Use them for months and save money!
I am definitely going to give this a go. Anyone else ever tried it?
[YOUTUBE="Restore razors"]gjSkgz3-2Ig[/YOUTUBE]
The only thing wore then a disposable razor is two disposable razors.
This man might have just put the disposable razor people out of business lol
You will reduce the height of the blade too far below the razors' plastic housing, causing the blade to not shave whiskers or hair at all.

For a clean, smooth shave, the fastest, cheapest, and most effective way to maintain the sharpness of disposable razor blades is to throw them out and buy new ones.
I like my clippers anyway. I rarely clean shave. It is my wife, she he goes through a pack of disposables a week.

I got a feeling this is one time she will not approve of me trying to save some money.Confusednicker:
I don't know if the guy making the video noticed, but going up the pants and down the pants the way he was doing it wasn't any different, other than going up and down. The razor was doing the exact same thing both directions.
One of my roommates had a razor shaver that was supposed to restore them, BUT they basically turned them into a 4-blade straight razor OUCH!
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't know if the guy making the video noticed, but going up the pants and down the pants the way he was doing it wasn't any different, other than going up and down. The razor was doing the exact same thing both directions.

I noticed this. lol

:dudecomeon: