Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort 38 Sheldon Clark 23
SCHS#70 Wrote:i am a sc fan all the way and if any players read this just sit back and take a breath and realize that u all have the potential to do something special but while having fun. if u aint having fun then u aint going to play good. keep ur heads up and go out and bring back that cardinal pride and make this a year to remeber and to coach hager u r a great coach and dont let these three losses get to u. u knew all along that u was scheduleling a hard schedule to get the team prepared for the playoffs and i have faith in you to bring this team back to a winning season. :1:

I imagine some of the Sheldon Clark players have read your post and are taking it to heart. You have given some pretty good advice.

We all, Sheldon Clark fans, need to support Coach Hager and the Cards!
SCHS lacks toughness. They arent in shape either. SC just doesnt play with excitement they are too worried about making mistakes. I didnt notice one time SC celebrate after a big play or touchdown. Bottom line is they have to get better up front. they Start 4 new offensive lineman and a freshman D lineman that just dont know what varsity ball is like. but these first three games they gotten a pretty good taste of it for i think they've played 2 above average teams and FHS is much better than i expected. This team just gets down on themselves when they make mistakes instead of focusing on the next play. I have confiedince they will turn there season around but it doesnt get any easier from here on. Football is a grind if they keep working hard things will change but if they dont than things will continue as they are.
IntheZone, you've given some great advice for the troops. Yes, they definitely need to be enthusiastic, and if a mistake is made do not dwell on it, correct it and move on.

And let us not forget, football is a game of BLOCKING, TACKLING, and execution. And you always need a huge load of DESIRE, the desire to be as good as you can possibly be. Play each and every down with intensity.

If SC will do the above, I believe we will in fact see the turn around!