Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is magoffin when it comes to potential.
I play for them and i see it but why does everyone talk about them?:Hammer3:
Is it really everyone--or just a couple select members?

For the amount of interest that I see on the board--It sure would make sense for things to go a little better for them.
because there jealoss
i think that the kids on maggofins team have alot of potential but they need to get some real coaches down there instead of assigning a last minute coach it just dont work dat way.
Johney and Twain have a ton of potential. The coaching situation, Well once again, It looks like another last minute coach. If the job for a teacher/coach is posted in April, And is posted for 30 days, that means no spring ball. If they don't get any applicants right away, Could be a whole lot longer. They're looking to fill a Math spot possibly with a coach and most football coaches are P.E. or History teachers. It just does not look good for the football team by them waiting so late too post a job that may not even get an applicant. Hope it works out though for the sake of the players.
magoffin has a lot of potential!
hp2006 Wrote:magoffin has a lot of potential!
your right its just a lot of unshaped potential and talent. And magoffin has the players to play some hard nosed football.:ChairHit:
They have alot of pontential... but it will be sad to see them kids not get to play but yet i have heard that there is some starters from last yr that aint playing like Howard the linebacker, big Fletcher kid and more some body needs to talk to these two kids and tell um they need to play...because i know if they stuck it out last yr they can for many more yrs
they have some pontential..but we shall see when season comes for them,