Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls basketball events
To all that is interested:

Bluegrass promotions & hoops marketing is having a girls basketball event on sept 8th and sept 22nd. The 8th is for 8th grade girls teams and the 22nd is for 7th grade teams. Each team will play 2 games the same day.....one in the morning and one in the afternoon. No entry fee.......all you have to do is show up and play!! Looking for 8 teams on each date. If any team is interested then pm me with your team contact information and i will be in touch with you very soon. This will be the first of many events that will be played this year. Bluegrass promotions & hoops marketing is not affiliated with any school. It is an organization that is designed to promote the mountain/eastern ky athlete. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested because games will fill up quick.....looking forward to seeing you in sept.
A needed correction.......the dates listed above are incorrect. The dates are actually on the 10th for the 8th grade and 24th for the 7th grade event. Sorry about the confusion. Please pm your teams contact information if you are interested or your team is available.
Where is this event being held?
These games will be played in corbin, ky......both games will be played in the same facility. 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. You wont be playing back to back games and will have time to rest and eat between games.
Go ahead and put Virgie down for the 10th. I will bring my 8th grade team over. I really do not have a 7th grade team but if you ever have a 5th or 6th let me know.
Due to some scheduling conflicts hoops marketing and bluegrass promotions is changing some dates on the earlier mentioned events.......the first event will be on sept 17th and will include both 7th and 8th grade teams. If you are interested in playing in an event on this date please pm me or reply with contact info so i can put teams in. Same format.....no entry fee for teams, each team will get 2 games on the same day at the same facility, don't need to bring anything just your uniforms and sneakers and be ready to play.