Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's The Best Time Of The Year....
I absoloutly love the week leading up to the first real games. Its exciting to see what teams come out of no where, what teams bust and what teams do a 360 from the year before.
I would just like to congratulate all the players and coaches who have come this far and good luck for the rest of the year. And enjoy, it dont last forever. I know many on here still wish they played and its great to be able to support wonderful schools and the wonderful people associated with KY high school football.
Goodluck to everyone this year.
I love the fall season, and watching my favorite football team and players in action puts icing on the cake. Good luck to all for an injury free season!
Couldn't say it better myself....GREAT time of year!!!!.....Love the game!...Love the Season!

Good luck to all!...:Thumbs::Thumbs:

Hope I get to see a few of you all at the games again this year!..Wink
THIS IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!!! I rank it right up there with the Christmas season, you know "The most wonderful time of the year!" You can't beat the cool fall temperatures and FOOTBALL!
The excitement level has definately moved towards the roof on BGR. I'm sure that after Friday night's games the excitement level will exit thru the roof and continue upward til season's end. I plan on lov'in every minute of it. Hope everyone on here does too.
Filthy Animal Wrote:Couldn't say it better myself....GREAT time of year!!!!.....Love the game!...Love the Season!

Welcome back dear!
Filthy Animal Wrote:Couldn't say it better myself....GREAT time of year!!!!.....Love the game!...Love the Season!

What? No HI. lol jk

I hope to be in Black Bear country for a game or maybe even two!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON