Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris vs. Jackson county
Paris coming off of a 40-0 scrimmage loss to Morgan county and both teams winless last season. Who wins it?:thanks:
SlantStrong Wrote:Paris coming off of a 40-0 scrimmage loss to Morgan county and both teams winless last season. Who wins it?:thanks:

I hope the Greyhounds can pull it out. GO PARIS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going with Jackson County.
Paris has something Jackson county does not, athletes. Paris may not have big numbers but they have some speed and good qb and tailback. Morgan has 5 guys that are in the 4.6 40 range, #12 for Morgan is a true 4.5 40 guy, Paris just couldn't get outside on them. Jackson county will not contain Paris. Paris 40 Jackson county 12
I'll be pulling for Paris in this one. I really hope they can right the ship under Everage.
We will both see, its the first game of season and both teams have a lot to prove. Jackson County should have the best season they've saw there in its history, if they stop Paris' running back i'll take JC in a close one. 24-21!
Paris 17-14
Jackson County.
My Jackson county boys will get it cause they want it more. I got 2 cousins and my twin brother playing for them. UNSTOPPABLE!!!!