Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs Manual (scrimmage)
Bowling Green beat 6A #3 Manual 26-10 last night. Looks like the Purples will be tough this year.
Is BG 5A or 6A?
LWC Wrote:Is BG 5A or 6A?

5a
That is good to see. High expectations for BG this season. Especially with the new 5A realignment.
Does BG play Trinity or St. X this year?
They play at St. X Sept. 2. I think they will pull out a win this year. Finally!
How did Manual look? Were they a good quality opponet for BG?
Manual is ranked in the top 5 in most 6A polls. They have a very good running back and wide receiver. Bowling greens defense is going to be hard to score on. Starters played the first series in 2nd half and then played subs the rest of the way. Manual played their starters deep into the 4th quarter. Bowling Green plays Allen County, Henry Clay and St. X the next 3 weeks. Not a cake walk for anybody. I don't think they will lose a game all season. Just my opinion.
Can't say I'm surprised, Bowling Green has one of the top football programs in the state regardless of class.
^ Agreed! I think top three of all teams in the state!
When I was in seventh grade, we lost to BG in the state championship, and I was blown away by their speed and athleticism. Best team by far that I saw that year. If their varisity is anywhere as good as they were that year, no doubt they are a great team