Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions 34 Bengals 3
The Bengals did not look to impressive in their first preseason game. The Bengals only get 205 total yards and Andy Dalton goes 11 for 15 with 69 yards and an interception.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I will be shocked if the Bengals win 5 games.
Im just glad they finally moved on.
LClion4life Wrote:I will be shocked if the Bengals win 5 games.

I'll be shocked if they win 2
Strikeout King Wrote:I'll be shocked if they win 2

Going by their schedule, I think they can legitimately win at least 4 games. :Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I just hope that they don't give up on Dalton if they have a rough season or two. I think the kid has the ability to be a star.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
5.5 games is the over/under in Vegas. When I go, I am putting $500 on the under!
4-12 for the Bengals. Coaching is wack. The reason they fell off so bad last year, is because they stopped running the ball the way that made them so succesful in 09-10. Marvin Lewis doesnt get it, and i bet they have another hard season.
Its just a preseason game guys.
how did Green do?
The Bengals will never be anything while Mike Brown is in charge.
^ Amen!
Go Lions..lol
Aslan Wrote:Looks like they'll be in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Looks like they'll be in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

That would be huge!!!
Bengals suck, wish I would of known how horrible of a roster they would have this year before buying any tickets. Anyone wanna buy the season opener against the 49ers for face?
They just beat the patriots almost as bad...
Are the Lions forreal this year?...Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is it just me =]]
^ its just preaseason
Aslan Wrote:^Lions starters have looked great against other teams starters. I think they'll win between 10-12 games(unless Stafford gets injured).

Metoo, Detriot is going to be the sleeper team this season. IMO.