Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarke To Play For Bulter
Former Razorback Rotnei Clarke will transfer to Butler
Posted: Aug 01, 2011 4:30 PM CDT

INDIANAPOLIS (CBSSports.com) - After nearly pulling the trigger for Oklahoma, Rotnei Clarke has decided to transfer to Butler.

The 6-foot Oklahoma native, who has been methodical with his recruitment after finally being released by Mike Anderson and Arkansas in June, made the decision on Monday.

"It just felt like the best fit for me," Clarke told CBSSports.com. "It was a tough decision, especially with me being from Oklahoma."

"Coach (Brad) Stevens is an unbelievable guy and obviously, they've had tremendous success the last few years," he added. "I really liked the players on the team. They seemed like more than just teammates."

Clarke will sit out this season and have one year left of eligibility with Brad Stevens and the Bulldogs.

Read more here: http://college-basketball-blog.blogs.cbs...6/31035125
Who is he?
He is a shooting guard that went to Arkansas the last three years. Averaged 15.6 PPG and hit 44% of his three point attempts last year. He's really good. He's a lot like Patrick Sparks. Was a Rivals 150 member in 2008 out of high school and Kentucky recruited him really hard but lost out to Arkansas. Butler got a good one. He'll be the best player on the team right away when he's eligible in 2012.
Butler will have no problem scoring now.
Stardust Wrote:Who is he?

Only the best 3 point shooter in the country.
Seriously, I have no idea who the kid is
^Arkansas' leading scorer for the past few years.
Butler is a really good fit for the kid.
Definitely, perfect fit for him..
i heard the reason why he left is because a couple of guys on the team keep making fun of him for beening a Christian, and he got tired of it...
cuppett777 Wrote:i heard the reason why he left is because a couple of guys on the team keep making fun of him for beening a Christian, and he got tired of it...

That's really hard to believe. Not buying it.
Nice fit for the kid IMO
great shooter! Perfect fit for Butler.
hes a stroker! will definetly help butler!
look out for Butler! this guy will very much improve their offence.