Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its A Boy
Congratulations!! Awww I wanna see pics!!!
I'm starting to get a little worried about BCF4L....we haven't heard from him since the baby was born..

Are we sure that he made it out of the delivery room alright or is he still passed out on the floor???? Confusedhh: Confusedtickoutt
Blackcat wasn't online very much beforehand so I am guessing with this new addition we may see him after the kid is gone off to college...
That should be around the time that he is actually getting a full night's rest!!!
That should be around the time he stops following it around with a washcloth, bandaids, a pillow strapped to his head, and a bicycle helmet.
I'm here guys. Things went kinda bad with the mommy, but shes trying to recover. Never go to Highlands Regional for anything. Stupidest hospital I have ever been to.
Kaden is doing great though. Other than having his days and nights mixed up, things have been really good. I appreciate the concerns, and I will have pics on here as soon as I can talk the mommy into letting me put them on here. She's afraid someone might have the bright idea to make a bunch of copies of the pics and try to come kidnap him. It's a shame we live in a world now that you have to fear things like that. But he is a dollbaby that is for sure.
I'm glad to hear he is okay... hope his mommy is okay too
Can you see the pic 15th? This is as good as I can do.
yes... he's soo cute Big Grin
Thank ya. He is a sweetie.
Matt and I are wanting to come see him sometime.. we were trying to wait until you all got him home and everything
He is beautiful......I really hope that your gf is ok. Best wishes to all 3 of you.

If you ever need a babysitter..I do have some experience in that department.:baby:
He is absolutely adorable blackcat.
I send my best wishes for the entire family, hope your girlfriend makes a quick recovery.
You are going to make a great daddy blackcat, teach him well.
Once again, he's a doll for sure.
Good for you
Awww I didn't get to see the pic!

I'm sure he's gorgeous though!

Congrats again! Hope your girlfriend gets well soon!!