Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Single Coolest Dream of My Life
Last night I dreamed that terrorist had trapped Americans in their country. I was among the trapped, but we found guns to fight back. I then found a machine gun and once I did the terrorist decided to rush my building. Me and few others were chopping the terrorist down with my new found weapon. Then all of sudden help arrives and it's no one other then the guys from Star Wars. We kicked ass then I woke up lol. It was probably the best dream ever lol
HawksRule Wrote:Last night I dreamed that terrorist had trapped Americans in their country. I was among the trapped, but we found guns to fight back. I then found a machine gun and once I did the terrorist decided to rush my building. Me and few others were chopping the terrorist down with my new found weapon. Then all of sudden help arrives and it's no one other then the guys from Star Wars. We kicked ass then I woke up lol. It was probably the best dream ever lol

Agreed!!

I was going to say that the coolest dream I have had.... can not be entailed in a post on here :dontthink:Thumbs:
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds like Red Dawn has come competition.
Sounds like a freaky dream, Hawk. lol
MisterPerfect Wrote:Sounds like a freaky dream, Hawk. lol

Lol man it was crazy, but the coolest dream I've ever had hands down
I remember when I had my first beer.
Ballers Wrote:I remember when I had my first beer.

Lol my first beer was a long time ago