Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Basketball
Last night I attended a 7th grade game at JCMS between JBS and JCMS and I'll tell you this much is that the parents at these games are crazy. I was sitting there listening to some of them and some of the stuff they said blew my mind!!! The game went into two overtimes after JBS shot themselves back into it. Some parents were screaming at their kids and it was driving me crazy because that what they are just kids. I don't think that I will be attending another one of those games. And another thing...where do these refs get their license at??? I mean they were terrible...a three year old could have called a better game than that. Overall I was disappointed in both the parents and refs.
Those two refs dont have a lisc. That was all they could find with so many high school games. but i totally agree about the mommys and daddys. then need to lighten up and stop embarassing themselves and their children
If they dont have a license, they should NOT have been allowed to call the game. There may have been alot of high school games last night. But it is still the schools responsibility to have refs there at the game. I mean, it isnt like one team just showed up, they had it scheduled and everything.
Licensed officials should be required at all middle school games. I've heard of a few grade school/middle schools pulling referees out of the stands during warm ups.