Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen County
The Rebels are getting ready for what look like one of the best season in a long time i see 10-0 down the road
After going 3-8 last year and giving up 411 points while onlying scoring 174 going 10-0 this season is a tall order. Didn't yoou predict last year that that was the year for Owen Co?
Aug 19, 11Lloyd Memorialhome7:30 PM
Aug 27, 11Grant Countyaway8:00 PM
Sep 2, 11Bourbon Countyaway7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11Western Hillshome7:30 PM
Sep 23, 11Bellevueaway7:30 PM
Sep 30, 11Walton-Veronaaway7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11Trimble Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11Carroll Countyhome7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11Gallatin Countyaway7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11Ludlowhome7:30 PM

5-5 would be pushing it.
After a 3-0 start last year you said the same thing. Then it all went downhill from there. 10-0 won't happen.
10-0 would be way down the road.
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:10-0 would be way down the road.
I don't think that road is on my GPS
Owen County will have a good team and a good year, but not a 10-0 season.
I see them losung between 2-3 of the first 4 games alone.
I see closer to 6-4, Owen always seem to lose a couple of games they should have won
BeReal Wrote:I see them losung between 2-3 of the first 4 games alone.

the best team they play in the frist four games will be western hills all togeather the frist four teams won seven games combine western hills and bourbon county and walton will be hardest teams for owen to beat and maybe Bellevue
rebel 4 life Wrote:the best team they play in the frist four games will be western hills all togeather the frist four teams won seven games combine western hills and bourbon county and walton will be hardest teams for owen to beat and maybe Bellevue

and last season was last season. if we to go off of what happened last season, then it's not looking good for the team that went 3-8 and suffered a 7 game losing streak to end the year.

now i think owen county will have a good team this year, not 10-0, at best 7-3 but it all depends on how they do in district
They don't play Henry County so they may have a chance.
Young Henry Man Wrote:They don't play Henry County so they may have a chance.

:biggrin:
BeReal Wrote::biggrin:

coming from a school that cant keep a head coach :lmao:
rebel 4 life Wrote:coming from a school that cant keep a head coach :lmao:

Coming from a school that has never had any problem kicking your ass even with an interim head coach... :ChairHit:
rebel 4 life Wrote:coming from a school that cant keep a head coach :lmao:

Good point, there is a problem with a program that has great facilites, Great fan support and good players.
Somebody needs to look into the situation
Henry county fans needs to stay out of other teams threads, and my suggestion is take the high road, and keep your mouth shut. We wildcats are down and have a lot of ? marks of our own.

Owen County is closing the gap, good luck next year.
whistle-blower Wrote:Henry county fans needs to stay out of other teams threads, and my suggestion is take the high road, and keep your mouth shut. We wildcats are down and have a lot of ? marks of our own.

Owen County is closing the gap, good luck next year.

Agreed.
Hearing Owen is having problems keeping coaches as well. Adam Fowler is great coach, but can he do it alone?
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:Hearing Owen is having problems keeping coaches as well. Adam Fowler is great coach, but can he do it alone?

hilton isble is back in owen county and will be coaching again
So is it just Fowler & Isabel on the staff? Where did Coach Holleran go?
Isabel is not back. It is Fowler, Blackburn, Ashcraft, Vifquain, and Patterson.