Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK makes top 5 for All American defensive lineman
It’s not a big deal when an All-American puts Kentucky in his top-5 schools. Except when it’s football. Then, it’s a big deal. That’s the case with defensive end Adolphus Washington of Cincinnati, ranked as four-star recruit by Rivals and listed on ESPN’s Watch List for the class of 2012. The 6′4″ 230 pounder told ESPN that he’s cut his list and it now sits at five teams Kentucky, Michigan, Miami, Alabama and Ohio State.

Washington, who is projected by some as a D-1 talent as a basketball player, had this to say about keeping the Cats as a possibility:
“When it comes to Kentucky, I like them, my dad likes them, it’s SEC football and it’s close to my family.”

Landing a guy like Washington would not only be tremendous in terms of roster improvement, but would also be a nice step into grabbing talented players out of Cincinnati. Call it the Minter Factor.

As tends to be the case with big-time players, he has a YouTube video. It’s nice.

I would love for us to get a All American DL. We could deff use a pass rusher/run stopper up front.
Would be a huge pickup!
Here is the video!

[YOUTUBE="Adolphus Washington - TAFT HS - Junior Highlight Football Tape"]Mvp5vxrr72U[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I really hope that Joker and his staff can get this kid to come to UK!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
He also plays basketball. his team won a state basketball title last season. that shows how athletic he is.

He'll end up at Michigan.