Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lacey Commits to Alabama
Just now from his high school.

heck of a pick up for Anthony Grant and his ball club
Yeah, well too bad he just signed a deal that says "we are going to get beat for sure at least one game.. and that one game is against UK"...
Well, maybe he isn't all about attention. He'd get more attention being UK's 7th or 8th man than starting for Bama.
Anthony Grant is going to good things at Bama but this is disapointing to say aleast.
This kid must not care about winning...
too bad he had to sign with Bama cause when they face KENTUCKY there gonna get beat down.

Go Cats Smile
It's about time he decided! I could have cared less if we got him or not. I was just so sick of him changing his dates. The Cats will beat them by 20.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
ekff Wrote:This kid must not care about winning...

I think he wanted to go to the school where he knew he would get immediate playing time and starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Good, tired of hearing about this kid!
^I don't even know who he is, so he can't be that special..
He's a good player with plenty of upside but he certainly wasn't worth the wait.
Ballers Wrote:^I don't even know who he is, so he can't be that special..

LOL, I amen that. But we have seen threads about this guys for months, finally we don't have to hear about him ever again!
Finally.
Good luck to him at Bama Wink
I believe the only reason he choose Bama is because it was his mom's birthday