Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 5, Betsy Layne 0
Final per KHSAA.
Was this Senior Night for the Panthers?
Colonel Kill Wrote:Was this Senior Night for the Panthers?
Yes. Rain shortened to 5 innings.

Pikeville improves to 31-2.
I don't know which is more amazing: the fact that Pikeville has played 33 games, or the fact that they have won 31 of them.

:worthy:

Great season for the Panthers...
^Not hard to do with a turf field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Not hard to do with a turf field.

15 home, 18 away by my count.
Still amazing winning 31 of them by any measure.
Congrats Pikeville
jetpilot Wrote:15 home, 18 away by my count.
Still amazing winning 31 of them by any measure.

Well, you can't count...lol. There are actually 14 Home games listed. Now here's the kicker. The three games that are listed on April 22 and 23 (Hazard Invitational).....were played at HOME. Hazard moved it to Pikeville due to the weather. So it's actually 17-17 and KHSAA only has their record at 31-2 when it's 32-2. :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, you can't count...lol. There are actually 14 Home games listed. Now here's the kicker. The three games that are listed on April 22 and 23 (Hazard Invitational).....were played at HOME. Hazard moved it to Pikeville due to the weather. So it's actually 17-17 and KHSAA only has their record at 31-2 when it's 32-2. :thumpsup:

It's 31-2...anywho, I got off track, so I'll keep it simple. cat86's post was right on and your post saying it was not hard to do if you have a turf field was stupid.:biggrin:
just messin with ya OTH.TongueirateSho
31 wins is impressive. Who did they lose to?
OffTheHook Wrote:Well, you can't count...lol. There are actually 14 Home games listed. Now here's the kicker. The three games that are listed on April 22 and 23 (Hazard Invitational).....were played at HOME. Hazard moved it to Pikeville due to the weather. So it's actually 17-17 and KHSAA only has their record at 31-2 when it's 32-2. :thumpsup:

31-2 with that "tie/suspended/whatever it is" game that isn't on the record as of now.

Yesterday was awful. Even with turf it just kept coming down during the game.
Congrats Panthers!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Man what a great year Pikeville, even though I'm a Blackcat fan. All my family is from Pikeville, and you all have had a great year!!!!!!!
eightball Wrote:31 wins is impressive. Who did they lose to?

Knott Central and Prestonsburg