Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Recruiting New: OFFICIAL THREAD!
Let's keep this civil and STRICTLY On Kentucky Wildcats Recruiting News. If thing's get's out of hand I will have this thread closed!
Can a Mod make this a Sticky Thread please?
Ryan Harrow (NC State Transfer) is on UK's Campus right now as we speak, his Official Visit will be Tomorrow Morning. After the Kentucky Visit, Harrow will visit, Texas, Louisville, Georgia and St. Johns.

Ryan's Mom is with him on his Recruting/Visit Trips.

"I’ll be meeting the coaching staff, the strength and conditioning coach is very important, and the academic staff.” - Mrs. Matthews (Mom)
KSR - " Don’t look now, but there might be some major recruiting news on the way. Cross your fingers"
UK looks to be out of the running for DeAndre Daniels.

He's Top 3 is Duke, Kansas & Texas.
Trevor Lacey is down to 3 Schools.

Kentucky, Kansas & Alabama

Will announce his decision 1 Week from today (5/11/11) which will be (5/18/11)
Jerry Meyer, of Rivals.com, says Rodney Purvis is no longer interested in the University of Florida. Last week, Purvis said that he was interested in Florida.

Meyer also said that Purvis' top 4 schools is Kentucky, Louisville, NC State, and Duke, with no leader at this point.

Last night, Via twitter, Purvis said that he would love to play in college with Torian Graham, who has said Kentucky is probably his favorite school at this point.

Coach Cal would be thrilled to have both of these great players. They are good friends, who are both from Raleigh, North Carolina.
Strikeout King Wrote:Can a Mod make this a Sticky Thread please?

Your wish, is my command. lol

Good idea with putting all the recruiting news in one thread.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Your wish, is my command. lol

Good idea with putting all the recruiting news in one thread.:Thumbs:

it's a lot easier lol
Strikeout King Wrote:it's a lot easier lol

A lot easier!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Another coaching change has caused recruits to second guess their decision to go to a school.

This time it is Maryland and a Top 35 recruit named Nick Faust.
Faust is a 6'5" shooting guard from Baltimore, Maryland is ranked a 4 star by Scout.com and the 12th ranked guard in the nation.

Faust has just been released from his LOI at Maryland, since Gary Williams retired, and it looks like Kentucky could get in the mix if Trevor Lacey decides to go to Kansas or Alabama.

This from National Hoops Report.net:

Originally Posted by :
“If you can pick up Nick Faust you will be more than thrilled as a college basketball staff,” Scout.com national recruiting analyst Evan Daniels told the National Hoops Report on Thursday.

“That would be a major score in a major way because of his ability to shoot and his ability to score.”

Keep an eye on the Trevor Lacey recruitment. Whichever school doesn’t land the Alabama star, a full court recruiting press will be coming in the direction of Faust. That includes Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville and the new staff at N.C. State will likely pursue him

Torian Graham is out has he has committed to NC State
Tony Woods "Likely" headed to Kentucky (Wake Forrest Transfer)
Much better when there was a thread for every player IMO. Kept me from having to search throught this
Rodney Purvis drops Kentucky and Louisville

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/06/rodney...tucky.html
ESPN just released their 2012 Top 100 Basketball list and topping it is Shabazz Muhammad