Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lacey Takes his last Visit
As most of you know, Trevor Lacey has been in Lawrence, Kansas this past weekend on an official visit.

Of course, the visit went great, but the big news is that Lacey's father, William Pride, says this will be his son's last visit.

NextCats5:08pm via web
Trevor Lacey's father tells Rivals that he will not take another trip to either NC State or UConn. Kansas was the final stop.

Well, it looks like it is down to Kentucky, Kansas, Alabama, and Auburn as the schools that have a shot at landing the top recruit remaining in the 2011 class.

If I was handicapping this decision, and I guess I am getting ready to, the decision is coming down to Kentucky, Kansas, and the longshot is home state Alabama.

I would be really surprised if Auburn has a legitimate shot, as I looked at his visit as a courtesy to the other in state school.

May 18th we will all know where Trevor finally ends up, if not before, and I would not be surprised at all if he ends up in Lexington.

http://www.nationofblue.com/trevor-lacey...isit-7145/
I will be really suprised if Lacey doesn't in up at UK with the departure of Knight and Liggins. He could easily get 10-12 minutes a game and 20 plus the year after that. He would be a great late pickp.
Don't count out the Tide just yet.....