Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are some wr in class A that will make a impact next year?
I know there are alot of good and talented wr in class A but who are some that will make the biggest impact????
had p from sfhs is going to be a good 1 for next year
goddie32 Wrote:had p from sfhs is going to be a good 1 for next year
Who are you talking about????
yeah realy whos had p????
Write it down--Pete Kayiatos (Beechwood).

FAST, high flying and without fear--look for him to lead Class A this season.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Write it down--Pete Kayiatos (Beechwood).

FAST, high flying and without fear--look for him to lead Class A this season.
Never heard of him....
former_raider80 Wrote:Never heard of him....

Hmmmmm. . . .

Honestly--have you heard from anyone outside of the mountains? (not trying to be jerky there--just a question)

His size:
6'2
True 40: 4.41
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Hmmmmm. . . .

Honestly--have you heard from anyone outside of the mountains? (not trying to be jerky there--just a question)

His size:
6'2
True 40: 4.41
Thats a good size for a wr but size dont matter....if you got heart and the love of the game thats all u need to be succesfull in this game...
John Cole of Somerset, is very good as is Chase Hamblin of Williamsburg, both had over 1000 yards receiving this past year.
LC99 Wrote:John Cole of Somerset, is very good as is Chase Hamblin of Williamsburg, both had over 1000 yards receiving this past year.
Thats impressive.....
former_raider80 Wrote:Thats a good size for a wr but size dont matter....if you got heart and the love of the game thats all u need to be succesfull in this game...

Yeah, that's ALL you need...that speed, strength, size stuff is all just a myth.

That's why the NFL and D-1 colleges are FULL of guys that have got "heart and the love of the game" but lack speed, size, etc.

Puh-leez!
former_raider80 Wrote:Thats a good size for a wr but size dont matter....if you got heart and the love of the game thats all u need to be succesfull in this game...

Uh--HELLO!

I wouldn't put his name in there if he couldn't play. I am real sorry that he is 6'2, runs a 4.4 40 (consistently) and catches anything that is thrown his way. Since I didn't quantify his "heart"--he must not be all that good. . . .
Football24_7 Wrote:Yeah, that's ALL you need...that speed, strength, size stuff is all just a myth.

That's why the NFL and D-1 colleges are FULL of guys that have got "heart and the love of the game" but lack speed, size, etc.

Puh-leez!

EXACTLY. . . .

Nice post, Fb247
yeah come on hillbilly! Everybody knows that sure-handed 6'2 recievers that run flat 4.4's consistently come around everyday! Now if we only knew how many times his heart beats......
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Uh--HELLO!

I wouldn't put his name in there if he couldn't play. I am real sorry that he is 6'2, runs a 4.4 40 (consistently) and catches anything that is thrown his way. Since I didn't quantify his "heart"--he must not be all that good. . . .
Will we see the Pugh to Bundy Connection again this year?
john handshoe- hazard