Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 67 Phelps 58
Looks like Phelps fought the good fight and came up a little short..
Congrats Belfry. Any stats?
congrats belfry
"alfus21" Wrote:Looks like Phelps fought the good fight and came up a little short..
And how glad I am that Phelps did come up short. Congrats Belfry@!TongueirateSho
good win belfry any stats
Congrats Belfry
congrats
WTG Belfry. Phelps is really hurting without Hunt in the lineup
Good win Belfry. How did Maynard and Case do in this one?
WTG Pirates !!!!!!

Belfry (14-5) will host Williamson,WV Friday
congrats
Belfry had a large lead but slacked up a little bit in second half. I could be wrong but didnt Hunt play tonight?
congrats Belfry i was kinda hopeing they would lose though so it would have us a better chance at 1 seed in district but it could still hapeen just alot tougher...
Congrats Belfry
It seems Belfry is slowing a bit after a fast start. i believe some of the players need to focus on team ball instead of looking at individual stats. The better players on the team seem a bit wishy washy. Some days they play hard, some days they don't. You do play like you practice. What's wrong with today's youth? It seems nearly impossible to motivate them to do much of anything. Occasionally they'll work hard but it seems the competitiveness of even the late 90's has disappeared.
I think case had 16 but also is hurting with a groin inlury.
Belfy really looks good this year and have suprised me alot with there play....congrats on the win....
"Layup Wizard" Wrote:It seems Belfry is slowing a bit after a fast start. i believe some of the players need to focus on team ball instead of looking at individual stats. The better players on the team seem a bit wishy washy. Some days they play hard, some days they don't. You do play like you practice. What's wrong with today's youth? It seems nearly impossible to motivate them to do much of anything. Occasionally they'll work hard but it seems the competitiveness of even the late 90's has disappeared.

How do you get Belfry is slowing, besides the freak loss to East Ridge, Belfry is rolling. They are doing great. I agree a player or two need to stop worrying about individual stats an play team ball, but you will have that everywhere you go. Belfry usually plays harder than what it appears they are playing. Take Maynard for example: When he plays it looks like he puts no effort into it at all, but in reality he is playing just as hard or harder than everyone, he just makes it look so easy. It dont look like he is running very fast because hes run is more like a glide, but I guarantee he is one of if not the fastest player in the 15th...
Maynard is the fastest player in the region no doubt...
I really only know one player that goes for stats on the team..
"Stunt101" Wrote:Maynard is the fastest player in the region no doubt...
I really only know one player that goes for stats on the team..

Me too...