Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacing Reagular Season Squads with Competion Squads for Tounaments!
"jchsrulz" Wrote:DANG!!!!!!!
I thought Sturgill sucked!LOL
Looks like a purdy good resume to me.
Don't like your surroundings, move on!

SHE Don`t suck she licks!!!!!:moon:
"EKYMAMA" Wrote:SHE Don`t suck she licks!!!!!:moon:

That could be the most classless statement I have ever seen on this site!:CE_DP_Ste

I hope an administrator sees this.:rules:
It really does show that you are either "Jealous" or "Mad". It really doesn't matter, because these last couple of post shows that you have no class. You and others can down Miss Sturgill about whatever you want, but the bottom line is she has won with the girls that have chosen to stay and cheer. Also, she has in the past, and still does require that the girls are well precieved by the public. These girls and other squads in the past, are always well mannered, polite and very professional. She requires them to represent the School and the Community with pride. So if you still have problems with the way it is, then I suggest that you "CRAWL" back into your "CAVE" and "Hibernate" until your child is of age, then you may reappear to "GRIPE" again.

Once again I will say, "KEEP A STEPPING MAMA".
"BigEagle" Wrote:It really does show that you are either "Jealous" or "Mad". It really doesn't matter, because these last couple of post shows that you have no class. You and others can down Miss Sturgill about whatever you want, but the bottom line is she has won with the girls that have chosen to stay and cheer. Also, she has in the past, and still does require that the girls are well precieved by the public. These girls and other squads in the past, are always well mannered, polite and very professional. She requires them to represent the School and the Community with pride. So if you still have problems with the way it is, then I suggest that you "CRAWL" back into your "CAVE" and "Hibernate" until your child is of age, then you may reappear to "GRIPE" again.

Once again I will say, "KEEP A STEPPING MAMA".

How would Ms. Sturgill deal with a cheerleader from her squad cheering the boys game and then immediately change into the visiting school's colors and sit in the visitors pep section to cheer against her school's girl team?:boo:
Why does that matter? I guess y'all need something else to complain about. Who really cares? I don't!
[QUOTE="Eagle Eye"]How would Ms. Sturgill deal with a cheerleader from her squad cheering the boys game and then immediately change into the visiting school's colors and sit in the visitors pep section to cheer against her school's girl team?:boo:[/QUOT

I really don`t know which cheerleader your talking about because several of them are dating PAINTSVILLE boys. I have seen several of the girls supporting their boyfriends who are playing. They have wore their shirts with names on them or say TIGERS. What does that matter? If you think you know who I am call me!:phone:
No problem with supporting your boyfriend's team! Wear their shirts and cheer like crazy! I think that is great. But not on your home floor right after you cheered with your school's girls team on the floor. By the way, I don't think this cheerleader had a boyfriend on the varsity squad. Not a big deal, I just didn't think it looked very good.
I don`t think any of the girls mean any harm on that one, there just supporting there guys!
EKYMAMA, your cool! JCHS does suck!!!Smile lol:lmao:
Quote:Originally Posted by Eagle Eye
How would Ms. Sturgill deal with a cheerleader from her squad cheering the boys game and then immediately change into the visiting school's colors and sit in the visitors pep section to cheer against her school's girl team
?

O.K. I shouldn't have to explain this but I will.
1st: She didn't have the other teams shirt on. It was just gray. She didn't want to stand in the middle of them with her JC stuff on. Which I understand.
2nd: If you payed any attention you would have noticed that she wasn't cheering for the other team. We always make fun of her by telling her she looks like a stump on a log by just standing there all the time with her arms crossed. They kept telling her to shut up because she did cheer for her girls, who are some of her best friends.
3rd: No, her boyfriend doesn't play varsity. But, she was standing with him. Like when you were younger you wouldn't have followed your boyfriend or girlfriend around. I didn't know there was a rule on where you have to sit or stand. This is a free country.
4th: I thought that when you went to a highschool basketball game you went to watch the game, not highschool girls. What she does on her own time is her buisness not yours or anyone elses. At least she stayed in the gym, unlike the others.
5th: I spoke my peace and left it alone. She is very happy doing what she is doing. So I am happy. It is people like a few of you who just can't leave it alone. Does it bother you that much that she quit? It doesn't me, once I got the whole truth. That's why you never see me on here saying anything else about the matter. Except when I get ticked off by people slinging names when they have no clue on who or what they are talking about.
6th: EKYMAMA, I appreciate the compliments. But, you have said enogh and I can defend my own. If you aren't at this level yet you need to worry about your own. Your time will soon come. But, judging by the way you talk to people, it may not.

Also. How is B. Castle's arm I know she was hurt pretty bad the other day. I hope she is alright. Get well soon Brook. You will be missed.
By the way I was wrong her shirt was blue.
How many schools cheerleaders cheer for both boys and girls using only one cheerleading squad? I have seen very few squads cheer the same squad and cheer for both teams on double header games...most the squads cheered only the first game or left at half time of the last game...Magoffin did cheer for both girls and boys every time we played them...and they never quit supporting their teams!!! Way to go girls...other squads should be "Cheerleaders" and support their teams...competitons are very important but without basketball games why would their have ever been a need for cheerleaders??[/U]
The three squads system is a nightmare. The girls that are serious and want to compete and practice make the team. The girls that want to goof off and just have fun are on the other squads. The ones that don't complain and cause problems. The parents are worse. High School is where kids start learning hard facts that not everyone makes competion squads. The boys and girls basketball teams do not have a black, gold and competiton squad, why should cheer leading? The three squads this year have created alot of hard hard feelings and problems. I hear they are going to one squad next year and encourage the girls who do not make it to find other activities to participate in.
WOW, where's the moderator on this thread???????
Right here!!!

I think that this issue is one for Johnson Central to discuss during their site base council, parents, cheerleaders, Athletic Director, Sponsor, & Prinicipal.

It has done nothing but cause further hard feelings by this thread...Say Goodbye!!