Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darnell Dodson dismissed from Southern Miss
Dodson has been dismissed from Southern Miss for Allegedly stealing items from a USM Fraternity House

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=79875
Sad just Sad. God gives you a talent for you to perform in front of people, at levels, for expectations and you throw it away by doing something so stupid and childish like this and these stealing, doing drugs, etc. etc. It's just sad these days anymore.
Poor Ol Dodson. Will he ever be back on the hardwood?
MVP2 Wrote:Poor Ol Dodson. Will he ever be back on the hardwood?

Someone posted a comment on KSR adn they think that Dodson will end up at North Texas
Dodson has some talent, and it's a shame he's ******* away his chances. 1000's of kids would give anything to be given the opportunity's you have been given Mr. Dodson.
Strikeout King Wrote:Someone posted a comment on KSR adn they think that Dodson will end up at North Texas

then i might get to see him play at ASU in the sunbelt..
This is pitiful!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Sad.
I guess everyone knows why Cal didn't want him back....
^Know we know why.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Really hope Dodson can get his life back on track.
^ He may be a lost cause
^Your right.. I believe he is a lost cause...

In the pic that SK uploaded, he looks stoned out of his mind..