Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of Vegas
Anyone been watching this show? It comes on tuesday nights at 10:00 on Spike TV. Their is a local guy on there from Floyd County. Brandon Newsome, they call him big boy. I am proud to see someone on tv playing on a show like this from our area. I've known Brandon and his family for a long time. Check it out tonight.
I heard of him didn't know if it was true or not. They said he was holding his own......ill have to check it out tonight....
yea every week they send someone home, and this is the third week an hes still there. my brother ran into him the other day an he wouldn't say a word about who won. all he said was that jerry guy was a pimp. lol
LOL...wish him luck
yep
I've known Brandon for a while, his dad taught up John M Stumbo Elem. and he coached the football team my 7th grade year.
Its on bout time lol
Chainsaw and holly wood trash talk alot on there
Big Boy Sits Pretty for next week!
His sister is one of my daughter's teachers at Belfry.
It would be nice to see big boy win
yea, she does teach there.
if anyone is wondering what we are talking about, i think they will show a re-run of tonights show late sunday night
Is it the same Brandon Jarrell that graduated from P-burg High? If so I had heard nothing about this. He's one of my good buddies.
Well I wish him luck...that would be cool to see him win.
no bcf4l he graduated from betsy layne
Blackcat75 Wrote:Anyone been watching this show? It comes on tuesday nights at 10:00 on Spike TV. Their is a local guy on there from Floyd County. Brandon Jarrel, they call him big boy. I am proud to see someone on tv playing on a show like this from our area. I've known Brandon and his family for a long time. Check it out tonight.

You sure you know him well? The one I'm reading about is Brandon "Big Boy" Newsome. Here's the link....

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...008/NEWS01
His name is Gerald Brandon Newsome.
His dad is Gerald Newsome. He taught 7th grade Reading at John M. Stumbo and was the girls basketball coach there for some time. He was my teacher and coach, and also my bus driver when I was in grade school, lol.
haha awesome
his cousin is my english teacher at pikeville, billy newsome
he told us to watch him on there
shewww idk what i was thinking it is newsome sorry ctd
yea thats it allsportsfan
big boy is sitting pretty for another week
I saw the show before I saw the story about him in the News Express. Seems he is from Floyd Co. and married a girl from Pike Co. Is that correct?
yea he is from floyd county, not sure were his wife is from tho.
they stay in morehead a lot for school now