29. Beth Phoenix to Raw
30. Sheamus to SmackDown
CardinalAlum Wrote:26. Tamina to SmackDown
27. Tyler Reks to Raw
28. Alex Riley to SmackDown
29. Beth Phoenix to Raw
30. Sheamus to SmackDown

Thank God Alex Riley is going to Smackdown
Sheamus and Riley for Kofi Kingston is a great trade.

It is obvious that RAW is the premier show and Smackdown is used to help younger guys get over. This draft just makes it more obvious.
Sheamus and Riley for Kofi Kingston is a great trade.

It is obvious that RAW is the premier show and Smackdown is used to help younger guys get over. This draft just makes it more obvious.
I forgot about the Masterpiece coming to Raw as well. He just needs a new finisher. I like the name but hate the move.
Well now Smackdown has the US title and the IC title.. I look for them to do away with one of the belts soon.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Well now Smackdown has the US title and the IC title.. I look for them to do away with one of the belts soon.

Are either being defended at Extreme Rules?
LWC Wrote:Are either being defended at Extreme Rules?

As of now no.
I am hugely disappointed to lose Orton and Shaemus to SD. Would have much much much rather saw Cena move to smackdown. And I hate seeing Alberto del rio to Raw, I cant stand him. I hope Triple H or someone smacks him in the mouth and shuts him up. I also wanted Kane back on Raw, they need to go back to the Big Red Machine and have him hurting people and being crazy again. New soft, rarely heard from Kane isnt working for me.
K_Mac Wrote:I am hugely disappointed to lose Orton and Shaemus to SD. Would have much much much rather saw Cena move to smackdown. And I hate seeing Alberto del rio to Raw, I cant stand him. I hope Triple H or someone smacks him in the mouth and shuts him up. I also wanted Kane back on Raw, they need to go back to the Big Red Machine and have him hurting people and being crazy again. New soft, rarely heard from Kane isnt working for me.

you and me both. Now what's gonna happen to the Tag Team Titles now that Big Show is apart of Raw and Kane stayed at Smackdown
IMO, this could be the beginning's of a unification dawning.

I've heard rumors Cena vs. Del Rio for Summerslam, so they could possibly both be the championships at the point.

Same thing with the U.S & Intercontinental champions, both on the same show.
When Orton is on Smackdown he runs the show there.. Too bad I don't watch Smackdown.. Randy Orton is the man.. They needa bring back Rated rKo.
It's anticipated the WWE will do some last minute shuffeling
Stardust Wrote:It's anticipated the WWE will do some last minute shuffeling

Cena will never be at smackdown... the Raw ratings are enormous compared to Smackdown's I'm sure.
darn... I was hoping Cole would get "drafted" ny Tough Enough.
Ballers Wrote:Cena will never be at smackdown... the Raw ratings are enormous compared to Smackdown's I'm sure.

I agree. It was Cena's presence that began the climb in Raw ratings a couple of years ago. Fans either Love or Hate him, which for a Wrestler is exactly what you want. They tried to test the waters for a Heel turn with the Rock angle, but the Fans would not allow it.
I like the Fact that they moved some of the bigger guys over to smackdown and give smackdown to Orton to be the face of the show. It clears the title picture up on Raw for maybe some new people to get involved in it. The part of both the US and IC belts being on Smackdown is a sign that they are going to do unification with them sometime soon. I think Christian will win the WHC belt at Extreme Rules but if Del Rio wins then they will more then likely go ahead and do it to the WWE Championship and the WHC belt, making them both cross branded like the tag titles giving the Champions the privilege of going to both shows.
Aslan Wrote:No Sheamus on Raw = me no longer watching it. There's rumors that Punk might leave WWE Sad

And thats the moment I quit watching WWE.
I did not know this, but one of the reason's why Beth Phoenix was moved to Raw was to help cheer up CM Punk from being bored of the road.

Apparently, Punk & Beth Phoenix are a "serious couple" according to some.

What a lucky dude.
That is a strange couple, lol. Good for them though! People need to be happy when they are on the road 300 days a year.
LWC Wrote:That is a strange couple, lol. Good for them though! People need to be happy when they are on the road 300 days a year.

Agree on both counts :Thumbs:
J-Rod Wrote:I did not know this, but one of the reason's why Beth Phoenix was moved to Raw was to help cheer up CM Punk from being bored of the road.

Apparently, Punk & Beth Phoenix are a "serious couple" according to some.

What a lucky dude.

I wouldn't buy into that. When Batista and Malena were an item, they sent the Beast to Smackdown to pump up ratings and kept Malena on Raw due to the limited diva's on Monday's. I'm not too sure they make any decisions based on couples.