Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2011
BIG RED DOG Wrote:Corbin had a pretty good camp.The defense was really good.
I heard Foley , Howington and Grisby was tackleing machines.
Offense was also pretty good.Moved the ball on both teams.

ON Both Teams..............:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
BIG RED DOG Wrote:Just heard Frederick got hurt during camp any news on him?

separated shoulder---1st day of pads---may be out a couple games.
who is at camp with Corbin
Is Cody Harp healthy? Is Woolum out for the team? I think that these are 2 key players for Corbin, Harp was dominant on the defensive line late last year and Woolum has natural speed and instincts that cannot be taught.

How was the QB play at camp, the lack of an efficient passing game along with a lack of depth is what separated Corbin and Newport Central Catholic the past 3-4 years. They must have both to compete with the likes of Bell Co.
highschoolfan Wrote:ON Both Teams..............:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes like I said on both teams Marion County and Knox Central
BIG RED DOG Wrote:Yes like I said on both teams Marion County and Knox Central

:please::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
BIG RED DOG Wrote:Yes like I said on both teams Marion County and Knox Central

Really? So Corbin has canceled there SEKC scrimmage with Harlan Co.?:yikes:

Good to hear Corbin is looking good.
highschoolfan Wrote::please::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What does that mean
former Wrote:What does that mean

means nothing but :lmao:
I would say Coach Jewell is not very happy with Big Red Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I would say Coach Jewell is not very happy with Big Red Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:
How many kids does Corbin have out this year? Did they graduate a lot last year?
Corbin has about 75, mostly freshman and sophomores. Lost 7 seniors and have 8 seniors this year.
Corbin running game should be solid Foley if he stays healthy could be one of the top backs this year in the state.
Old Redhound Wrote:Corbin has about 75, mostly freshman and sophomores. Lost 7 seniors and have 8 seniors this year.

WOW went from 52 last year to 75 this year with kids transferring off. BIG freshman class.:please:
They have 60+ out right now, only lost 7 seniors and have 25 or so freshman
Corbin will be ranked 6th behind Bell County- Central- Mason County- Belfry Paducah Tilghman 2 Losses for the year.
SEKYFAN Wrote:They have 60+ out right now, only lost 7 seniors and have 25 or so freshman
I read in newspaper that they have 65 players.Corbin lost 7 seniors last year.I beleive they have 7 or 8 seniors this year.
Strikeout King Wrote:What do the Redhounds need to do to improve from last year's 11-3 Team, Which Made it to the 2A State Semi-Finals?

Aug 19, 11 George Rogers Clark away

7:30 PM
Aug 26, 11 Karns, TN home

Sep 2, 11 Tates Creek home

Sep 9, 11 Danville home

Sep 16, 11 South Laurel away

Sep 30, 11 Wayne County away

Oct 6, 11 McCreary Central home

Oct 14, 11 Bell County away

Oct 21, 11 Casey County home

8:00 PM
Oct 28, 11 Harlan away

[URL="http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb11/35061"]Corbin 2011 Football
[/URL]

For one, their schedule.....
Ive seen them practicing this year.
They have no where nears 65 players. You all are crazy.
The might have 50. Maybe
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive seen them practicing this year.
The might have 50. Maybe

If you seen them pratice then you may want to recount they have 64.
BIG RED DOG Wrote:If you seen them pratice then you may want to recount they have 64.

Waterboys and trainers dont count.
I seen them practicing as i left work and drove by the school on my way home like i do every day.
If they have 64 players then the freshman must have not been with them as i went by. Thats great numbers for Corbin if they can keep them throughout the entire eason.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Waterboys and trainers dont count.
I seen them practicing as i left work and drove by the school on my way home like i do every day.
If they have 64 players then the freshman must have not been with them as i went by. Thats great numbers for Corbin if they can keep them throughout the entire eason.

I not going to say you are wrong I've not been at pratice feild in a little over a week but last time i was there they had 64 not counting waterboys.So if they are down to 50 does anyone know who has left the team.
BIG RED DOG Wrote:I not going to say you are wrong I've not been at pratice feild in a little over a week but last time i was there they had 64 not counting waterboys.So if they are down to 50 does anyone know who has left the team.

I was just playing with the smart ass remarks.
If Corbin really has 64 players out than depth shouldnt be an issue for them like it has been against bigger teams the last few years. Corbins still a couple years away from competeing with Bell IMHO, but if they have that many kids out, they might make some plays this year.
Either way anything over 50 for a 3A school is good numbers. I would be surprised to see Whitley, or north or south to have that many out this year, even with freshman. I know Whitley usually has about 80 every year but we lose about 5 a week until the season starts because some kids just cant handle it.
BRD not only blew the whistle on Corbin... But Knox and Marion Co. as well...
Are they still scrimmaging another team and who was each supposed to play?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive seen them practicing this year.
The might have 50. Maybe

They have 69 listed on the roster, with 34 of those being freshman.
SEKYFAN Wrote:They have 69 listed on the roster, with 34 of those being freshman.
That is a very large freshman class. Bound to be some athletes in the bunch.
Dragonsdad Wrote:That is a very large freshman class. Bound to be some athletes in the bunch.

Hes not lying. Ive see the roster. They have almost double the players of everyone else in the area.