Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far do you think Breathitt can go this year?
I think that we can make it to State if everyone stays healthy.
Well we return Richard Trent at QB, then Will Thomas Collins at RB. We also have Jamie Watkins and Ryan Cox who both saw saw action in the backfield last year after Pritchard went down(And I must say I was surprised by how well they played). We also return Josh Fletcher at wide receiver, along with Wes Noble who both had some great touchdown catches last year. Defensively we return Josh fletcher, Jamie Watkins, Ryan Cox, Brandon Pelfry, Cody Combs, Will Collins, Richard Trent, I'm sure I am leaving a few out but you get my gist. The biggest question I have had about them is the linemen. We return Dustin Sumner who has been hitting the weights hard, he is now benching 330. Then Roy Kidd, Zach Gross(He is undersized, but the kid never quits and gives it 110%), Ray Rice I believe, and then Jeff Watts. Gross, Kidd, and Sumner all have a year of varsity experience, so I look for them them to really step it up and be the leaders for the linemen. I believe we can make it to the Regionals again this year, and maybe Semi-State, but, I'll have to see them practice more before I suggest anything else.