Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whos goin to state in the 15th
I know that its early but i am going to go with SF PBurg or Paintsville
Paintsville or South Floyd or Prestonsburg or Johnson Central or Belfry or Pike Central

then everybody else has a chance as well...
throw jc in there to
Sf
paintsville
Everyone has a shot.
I have no clue who will win.. There's around 7 or 8 teams with a great shot.. I hope Prestonsburg wins though
I don't think JC has a prayer.
It will be between Paintsville and Prestonsburg. Both of these teams are on Fire right now with Paintsville blowing out teams and Prestonsburg taking out the Heavyweights !
Johnson Central or Paintsville
Pick a name out of a hat if it doesn't say Piarist or David than they have a shot.
i think sf
Sf
ne 1 besides Piarst David or AC
Sf or Paintsville..
i have new respect for pike central...they showed me the other night that they have more than just Lowe and this is a good team...but as for going to Rupp then these are the top teams
Belfry, Pburg, Paintsville, JC, Pike Central, and South Floyd
id say SF
yea they will have a good shot
I would say wait and put the 8 teams that make it into the region and then draw a name out of a hat and you will have a better shot than just guessin!
the top three teams in the 15ht is sf,jc,and paintsville...sf and jc in the championship
Top 5:
JC
PC
SF (If they are hitting but if they aren't they wont win)
P-Ville
Belfry
I'd say South Floyd, Paintsville, Johnson Central, or Prestonsburg will win it.
i agree basketballstar
Belfry or Pike Central
Sf
What about Lawrence? They have knocked off a few of those big names you guys keep throwing up. I think the champ will be out of the 57th.
belfry
It's Wide Open.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:It will be between Paintsville and Prestonsburg. Both of these teams are on Fire right now

But the regional tournament isn't held "right now"...
South Floyd, IMO, is the best overall team right now. They have size, speed, and can hit it from nearly anywhere. They held Williams to only 2 points (if I'm not mistaken) the other night. They can play some tenacious defense at times, and have leadership at every position. My top 5 as of right now are:

1.) South Floyd
2.) Paintsville
3.) Belfry
4.) Prestonsburg
5.) Pike County Central