Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County Running Back (Cross)
did he sign with anyone for football or is he wating til after track season and maybe looking for a dual scholarship, anyone have any info? great RB
I heard he signed with San Diego State. But I'm not for sure.
LClion4life Wrote:I heard he signed with San Diego State. But I'm not for sure.

Not true. He has not signed anywhere. I think he is waiting on an offer from UK, Marshall, Cincinnatti and Rutgers is what I have heard from his dad.
Cross is a great RB, and has so much talent, but there is no way he is going D-1 in anyway but as a walk-on. Schools such at UK are done with their class from 11', theyre taking committments from players from the 2012 class already.

From what I know, Darrell is the product of a great HS talent, that just is too small and has poor grades.

He would do great things at MSU.
Cross is a great RB, and has so much talent, but there is no way he is going D-1 in anyway but as a walk-on. Schools such at UK are done with their class from 11', theyre taking committments from players from the 2012 class already.

From what I know, Darrell is the product of a great HS talent, that just is too small and has poor grades.

The Iceboxx Wrote:Cross is a great RB, and has so much talent, but there is no way he is going D-1 in anyway but as a walk-on. Schools such at UK are done with their class from 11', theyre taking committments from players from the 2012 class already.

I agree MAYBE Marshall but I'm positive UK isn't going to offer as they've already working on 2012. And no way is he even a Big East level runner IMO if they plan on keeping up with UofL