Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 60 East Ridge 46
Doesnt matter who beats who.. District tourny is set at a certain place each year... Just like the first year the East Ridge boys won it... it was at East Ridge than at Pikeville... than the next year at Valley so it is moving back to East Ridge Smile.... doesnt matter whose wat place in the district.. that only matters in the game matchup and for byes
congrats valley
Some of Er girls do have bad attitudes as well as some of Shelby Valleys. The free throws might have been 7-31 or whatever but most of the fouls against East Ridge werent bad calls.
Congrats Valley...You girls keep up the goodwork!!!!
East Ridge, best of luck and fans, please don't make asses of yourself and your school. I didn't attend the game, would have loved to though. I can't sit here and honestly say how the game went though because I didn't see it. Just keep your heads up and work harder. Get the wins when they count. District is on your floor this year so make the most of it. Congratulations Valley.
"champ321" Wrote:Nobody was even trying to fight last night. I think that the refs did let the game get way out of hand though. ER is out of sink because they have played around 3 games in the past 2 weeks. The girls don't foul as hard as they could. No matter if you barely tap them or make them hit the floor they are going to call a foul, so you might as well get your moneys worth than to rather take a chance of them making the basket and getting a free throw. And this thread has nothing to do with softball. Oh and where do you get that the girls have bad attitudes? If I'm not mistaken, Fleming has a mouth on her and attitude as well.

HAHA that whole game people were trying to fight.. and East Ridge did have some HARD fouls. Laura Perkins and Sally Roberts got the crap beat out of 'em. Believe me, i had great seats.
Both teams had equally bad attitudes. All i can say is, i think its the rivalry. Both teams and the players usually arent that bad
"colgate" Wrote:HAHA that whole game people were trying to fight.. and East Ridge did have some HARD fouls. Laura Perkins and Sally Roberts got the crap beat out of 'em. Believe me, i had great seats.
Both teams had equally bad attitudes. All i can say is, i think its the rivalry. Both teams and the players usually arent that bad

I bet I had even better seats. This game was last week. Drop it and let the thread go.
congrats
What do you think a foul is??? why would they even call it a foul if it wasnt a hard hit?... ER played sloppy at some times but when you are up 11-1 in the first 3 minutes of the game, and then suddenly conley has 3 fouls?..ending up playing a maximum of 5 minutes.. you cant say the refs didnt have something to do with the loss... The game is over now.. ER lost but all i have to say is SV better be scared come district... the refs wont be on their side at the ridge!