Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCCHS bring'em off the bench!
yes but some mullins players are just as good as jc player but they are deffintly no holly or hannah i know that
mess with the best die like the rest
i would have to agree with you kakawasaki you are very right the only reson jc was as good as they were was because them too
jc has 2 relly good players harris and thomphson the held the weight of that team all year
i agree
"tballer" Wrote:If i ain't mistaken didn't Chirstia Brown and Kayla Robinson play on the Mullins Junior high team i think these two girls can do just as good as the Thompson, Harris and the Coleman girl. So i would have to agree that he needs to use his bench just a bit.
:boo:

are you crazy? Yes the young girls are good for jv but when butcher puts them in they are like chickens with there heads cutt off
and there jv is not that great either. just b/c they played good at paintsville every body worships them but they have been beaten on a average to 20 to 30 points. im sorry that the johns creek girls have it and the mullins girls dont
they will but not right now
you really cant be serious
in grade school thompson and harris took it to thoses mullin girls. they didnt know what do do. and they prp still do it in practice
yes they are good for jv but no they cannot play varsity right now they are not good enough yet. Do you see the little brown girl garding shae deskins? i really doubt that
on the other hand thompson and harris can
and it is people like you that keep the mullins and johnscreek thing goin on. It people like you that could ruin team chemistrey.
Haley ratliff is a mullins girl ok and she starts every game so be happy about that
Coach Butcher understands that the younger girls have gitters when they enter the Varsity game and he trys to sub. them in sometimes. But in most instances like against Belfry, Paintsville, or any other strong team for that matter, the younger girls are gonna fall apart if you sub. them in. Like Scout said, chickens with their heads cut off. So yeah, they're great as a JV team, but in a tough Varsity game, maybe its best for them to root they're team on and be prepared at all times. They should also keep practiceing and make the Varsity team better by making themselves better. They'll learn, give em time!
"pcchs_gal_33" Wrote:Coach Butcher understands that the younger girls have gitters when they enter the Varsity game and he trys to sub. them in sometimes. But in most instances like against Belfry, Paintsville, or any other strong team for that matter, the younger girls are gonna fall apart if you sub. them in. Like Scout said, chickens with their heads cut off. So yeah, they're great as a JV team, but in a tough Varsity game, maybe its best for them to root they're team on and be prepared at all times. They should also keep practiceing and make the Varsity team better by making themselves better. They'll learn, give em time!

:rock: welly said!!!:dance:
I hate to inform you but those Johns Creek girls have played their season as well and need just as much experience as the Mullins girls do and as for the big dogs there is none. And as for Butcher he needs to stick to teaching and stop trying to coach.
:rules:
"Kitty" Wrote:I remember the Mullins vs JC grade school scores. Butcher is smart to wait on those subs. Only on big leads. Those Mullins girls already have played their season and need much, much more experience before you play with the big girls. Hang in there Butcher you are doing the right think.
isnt teaching the game part of coaching???
Once they leave grade school, they are no longer Mullins or Johns Creek girls. They are Pike Central girls...let it go.
All of the girls from Mullins and Johns Creek that play for Pike Central are in the 8th grade. This meaning that next year they will be freshmen at PIKE CENTRAL! They won't be playing for Johns Creek or Mullins anymore. That needs to be stopped. It's District time people! And some people are still bickering about that!

Okay, point two... Butcher is a great coach (and for you, tballer, a great teacher as well!) He's doing everything he possibly can for these girls. It's all about wether the GIRLS will do everything they possibly can for themselves as well!

And some people on here commented on the other girls to be "watergirls". That, my friends, is totally unnessisary but very true. Since when have you seen freshmen/8th graders get BOO-KOO's of playing time in a VARSITY game? Not a lot! Holly, Hannah, and Abby do because they have skills that the other younger girls do not have. It's like this in every sport, not just girls basketball. I don't think the younger girls that sit the bench MIND sitting the bench. I say this because in a varsity game, its much much MUCH more intemidating than a JV game. I would rather sit the bench, rooting for my team, and keeping them hydrated the whole game, than be lost, confused, and "gittery" on the court. If they really love being on the team like I KNOW they do, they don't care if they ever get to play just as long as PIKE CENTRAL wins the game!
ok well pcchs_gal_33 i must agree i just would like to point out to all the other people on here who think the know it all well you don't these grade school girls look at thereselves as pike central lady hawks, get over it because thats what there all going to be i was at the pcchs and phelps district tournament and i seen at the end of the bench 4 so called watergurls 1 a pcchs freshmen 1 a jc gurl and 2 mullins gurl sitting there hydrateing there team going crazzy when they won the game.... leave these gurls a lone please your starting arguments