#1 Johnson Central 6-1
#2 Paintsville 5-2
#3 Sheldon Clark 3-3
#4 Magoffin Co. 3-4
#5 Lawrence Co. 0-7
2 BIG GAMES this week!
MC @ SC - Wednesday for the #3 seed
PHS @ JCHS - Friday for the #1 seed.
Looks to be another GREAT District Tourney this year at JC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Will make an early prediction of an all Johnson County final on the boys side.
^ I hope you're right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
2/13/11 Update now that all the games are done

#1 Johnson Central 7-1
#2 Sheldon Clark 5-3
#3 Paintsville 5-3
#4 Magoffin County 3-5
#5 Lawrence County 0-8

So The 57th Tournament is gonna be MC/LC winner Vs. JC and then Paintsville Vs Sheldon Clark
Johnson Central has to go in tournament as favorite due to seasonal record against the 57th opponents. Like the other districts n the region, several teams could win any respective district in the region this year.
How did they determine the #2 seed?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:How did they determine the #2 seed?

Im not for sure one of the players told me that they was the #2 seed and they had a better overall record so I just listed them as the 2. Either way they still play each other.
I could be wrong. And no matter what they play each other. But, I think PHS is the #2 because they beat JC this season. But, they split with MC, which SCHS beat twice. So, (like I said) I might be wrong, with the same District record would they go to the coin flip?
Guess we'll find out soon enough won't we.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I could be wrong. And no matter what they play each other. But, I think PHS is the #2 because they beat JC this season. But, they split with MC, which SCHS beat twice. So, (like I said) I might be wrong, with the same District record would they go to the coin flip?
Guess we'll find out soon enough won't we.

It seems like its just a mess man but it doesnt matter SC and pville will play either way