Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFC-55 VS AFC-41 (Pro Bowl)
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think they should move this game to 2 weeks after the superbowl
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think they should move this game to 2 weeks after the superbowl

I think they should move this to the Shelf! Scrap this garbage game! What a joke this was. If you have ever watched a practice against the scout team, this is what you saw last night!
Stardust Wrote:I think they should move this to the Shelf! Scrap this garbage game! What a joke this was. If you have ever watched a practice against the scout team, this is what you saw last night!

This is why I can't stand any all star games. All All Star games should be moved to the shelf.
They should put some kind of incentives to make it more interesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:They should put some kind of incentives to make it more interesting.

They do! If your team wins every players gets like 25000. Obviously that isnt much to those guys, but still, they want it. Still with that, the game always sucks horribly
Jarons Wrote:This is why I can't stand any all star games. All All Star games should be moved to the shelf.

I really enjoy the MLB All Star game as they are actually playing for something and that is home field advantage in for World Series.
I love the NBA all star game. They have some awesome dunks.
Stardust Wrote:I think they should move this to the Shelf! Scrap this garbage game! What a joke this was. If you have ever watched a practice against the scout team, this is what you saw last night!

I second this!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
With the risk of injuries, there were ZERO tackling going on. Even the defensive lineman were just standing around after .05 seconds and I couldn't cound ho wmany times it took the defense to hold an offensive guy up and push him out of bounds. Joke of a game and cannot be helped because there is no incentive that these guys would take to take the game serious.