Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Pikeville - 2/1
Will PHS clinch the 59th 1 Seed and punch their ticket to the Expo?
Yes, I think they will. Especially since it's at Pikeville and ER is still without Cam Justice. Good luck Warriors. I'm not posting a score.
Pikeville.

Pikeville-61
East Ridge-48
Man I hope hope hope I'm wrong. This is a big one.
I want to think PHS pulls it out, but we have a history of making things hard on ourselves.

Panthers 64
Warriors 59
Is justice back yet? If not Pikeville by 10 again.
Pikeville keeps on rolling.

Panthers--71

East Ridge-63
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:Will PHS clinch the 59th 1 Seed and punch their ticket to the Expo?

Even if Pikeville wins it does not clinch the #1 seed. Since all district teams play twice, the second game of each match-up is used for seeding purposes.
Nothing But The Kids Wrote:Even if Pikeville wins it does not clinch the #1 seed. Since all district teams play twice, the second game of each match-up is used for seeding purposes.

I believe it will clinch #1 because that will give PHS 3 wins and even a loss at SVHS will make them 3 -1. ER and SVHS would have 2 losses already.
Pikeville by 14..
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I will say Pikeville by 7
it should be a good game!!! but if pville is shotting the lights out could be over at halftime
Like I predicted in an earlier post on another thread,, ERHS is self destructing, the quit is coming back out but thats what happens when the going gets tough up there. Pville has the talent and the momentum to make this one ugly. I say pville gets an early lead, the big man gets another technical foul, their forwards take a whole bucket full of bad shots, e.rowe, branham, and evans combine for 50 pts, w.rowe and cecil have career rebounding nights and pville wins by 18. 73-55. If the Justice kid comes back I say pville by 9.
Self-destructing and that what's happens up there? I don't get it? How can having a player injured and having to rebuild be repetitive destruction. I really thought the first game would be an inside game, but I will say Branham shot the lights out. As I see it, Branham has been shut down the last couple of games. He better have his game on tomorrow night or Pikeville is going to lose and "Justice" will be served minus the player.
So uh, is Justice playing or not?
Pikeville needs the win as I dont like their chances if they get to a play in, which is what the 3 team district actually is. Greg Newsome has improved SV more than any coach in the region in the last month.

Pikeville by 5.
if pikeville has to play to get in they will be watching for the forth year in a row Greg Newsome will not get beat twice in one year by Bart
StanTheFan Wrote:Like I predicted in an earlier post on another thread,, ERHS is self destructing, the quit is coming back out but thats what happens when the going gets tough up there. Pville has the talent and the momentum to make this one ugly. I say pville gets an early lead, the big man gets another technical foul, their forwards take a whole bucket full of bad shots, e.rowe, branham, and evans combine for 50 pts, w.rowe and cecil have career rebounding nights and pville wins by 18. 73-55. If the Justice kid comes back I say pville by 9.

This isn't the same generation or type of kids at ER as it has been for the past 3-4 years. These boys will not be quitting. They'd die first, trust me.

Real Badman Wrote:So uh, is Justice playing or not?

No brother.
without justice pikeville by 10+
without justice, pikeville by 20! with justice ER by 4pts.
Go Team Wrote:Self-destructing and that what's happens up there? I don't get it? How can having a player injured and having to rebuild be repetitive destruction. I really thought the first game would be an inside game, but I will say Branham shot the lights out. As I see it, Branham has been shut down the last couple of games. He better have his game on tomorrow night or Pikeville is going to lose and "Justice" will be served minus the player.

If dropping 24 last game is being 'shut down', here is to him being shut down Tuesday Night. :beer:
No Justice, No Warriors Win.

Pikeville by 10
hopefully justice is back for district tournament. with er's and sv's incoming feeder school classes i say pikeville better win district this year, because they have a tough 4 years ahead of them.
if ER beats pikeville then beats valley at home and pikeville beats valley at valley then ER and pikeville are tied in the district who gets the #1 seed?
ibldblue Wrote:hopefully justice is back for district tournament. with er's and sv's incoming feeder school classes i say pikeville better win district this year, because they have a tough 4 years ahead of them.

Justice is supposed to be back by the 5th. Practiced for his first time today or yesterday, can't remember.
Go Team Wrote:Self-destructing and that what's happens up there? I don't get it? How can having a player injured and having to rebuild be repetitive destruction. I really thought the first game would be an inside game, but I will say Branham shot the lights out. As I see it, Branham has been shut down the last couple of games. He better have his game on tomorrow night or Pikeville is going to lose and "Justice" will be served minus the player.

Well considering the self destruction that occured last time we met, and from what I heard, they quit at half time of the Paintsville game and gave up a 12 pt lead to get beat by as many, so if the shoe fits, someone has to wear it! Im pulling for them everygame except for tonight,,,, but there are still to many remnants of the old generation still lingering around to to get the full quality out of the new that has come, and with the Justice kid out its starting to show more. And btw Branham hasnt been shut down at all he has just shared some scoring with the other guards who can do the same thing because the 39 pt night gained him alot more defensive respect. Hes still puting up 20+ tho!

No shutting down of Branham last two games, just effective coaching by a great coach.:dontthink
I have to agree,With cam justice out. ER doesnt have a chance. And i also agree with the earlier post. "Pikeville better win it this year, Because its gonna be ER winning the district for the next 3 years..