Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs. Hazard All A Finals who wins.
I will take Buckhorn in a close one 61- 58
Hazard...
when is the game?
Yes, when is the game so we can put it in the tread title.
1/29 @ Breathitt @ 8:00
Dawgs by 10
I hope Buckhorn blows them out of the gym. Like to see the underdogs win every once in a while. Hazard is making way to many turnovers right now, I think the Horn will be better with the ball and not make as many mistakes. Hazard shoots better free throws, so if it comes down to a close game, the Dogs will pull it out. Buckhorn 57 Hazard 52
They played two great games last season with Hazard winning in OT in the ALL A Championship and then Buckhorn won a double OT game later in the season. I expect this one to be a good one as well. Not sure about OT but who knows. Two good teams playing.
Buckhorn-58
Hazard-54
Buckhorn. Day with 30.
Buckhorn wins against a roughed up Hazard team.
IMO this will be a statement game for a Buckhorn team that is hungry for a marquee win.
Call me crazy....
Buckhorn 65
Hazard 50
^I'm not going to disagree.
With the performances that Day has been having it would be hard to disagree.

The only thing that bothers me is Hazard does have a bench, and a lot of good rounded players.. More-over than Buckhorn. Day will have to come up bigger in this game.

Day with 35 in order for Buckhorn to win.
Buckhorn 61-54 blank leads all with 22 pts and 10ast
Kind of coin flipped on this one. Buckhorn is playing better, that's for sure. However I can't see Holland allowing Day to go off like he usual does.
Hazard - 56
Buckhorn - 51
Buckhorn is hot right now and Day's teammates can pick up the slack if he is having a bad game or is being targeted by the other teams defense!

Buckhorn by 5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON