Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 85 - Lawrence County 29
Final

Ouch!
LC is absolutely awful
OUCH! This is an ugly score!

Congrats Eagles!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Belfry0304 Wrote:LC is absolutely awful

At least they're still playing and give it all they have every game for they're school. They know they are down this year. But, they didn't quit and show up and play as hard as they can. Hats off LC. Those kids have my respect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:At least they're still playing and give it all they have every game for they're school. They know they are down this year. But, they didn't quit and show up and play as hard as they can. Hats off LC. Those kids have my respect.

I couldn't agree more.:Thumbs:
The greatest coach ever taught his teams that success is the peace of mind of self satisfaction that comes when you do the best that you are capable of doing. He said if you do that failure is not possible. He never talked of winning but he won 10 NCAA National Championships (7 in a row). He would say as long as those young men are doing their best - they are being successful. And it sounds like they are just that.

See John Wooden.
If any team in this region has heart, those boys from Lawrence County do... They played hard the whole game and never gave up!! :Thumbs:
Hats off to the Bulldog squad and to Coach Miller.:Thumbs: