Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co Central-56 Letcher Co Central-45
Final from Knott Co.
Grats KCC
Congrats KCC Lady Patriots, glad to see you beat Letcher.
Sorry to see Letcher's Vannah Breeding have what looked to be a knee injury.
I hope it isn't too bad....
She is a very solid player and a good kid.
X's and O's Wrote:Sorry to see Letcher's Vannah Breeding have what looked to be a knee injury.
I hope it isn't too bad....
She is a very solid player and a good kid.

I hope it isn't very bad either but I know she went down hard on her knee and they were taking her to the hospital right after the game. If anybody has any information on her I would like to hear it. I will be praying for her.
Congrats to the Lady Patriots on a big district win. Hate to hear that about Vannah, she really played well last night and hit 7 three's, hope its not too bad of an injury. Did Coach Adams make it through the game without getting thrown out? Smile
congrats KCC
Congrats to KCC! Hope and pray Breeding is ok.
1/22/2011
Knott Co. Central 56
Letcher Co. Central 45
Letcher Co. Central 9 7 11 18 45
Knott Co. Central 9 10 17 20 56
Letcher Co. Central -- Whitaker 14, Cornett 12, Breeding 5, Meade 6, Thomas 8.
Knott Co. Central (8-11) -- Pike 23, Slone 12, Jacobs 12, Perkins 4, Short 3, King 2

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1BriVYbbE
This cougar team has really been hit hard with injuries. Hope Eldridge and Breeding has a speedy recovery.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Are they playing again this Sunday afternoon? I think I heard this, just wanting to make sure.
Not only those two, but Chloe Wynn just had ACL surgery on Tuesday and will be out until last of April, hopefully to play softball. LCC plays KCC Sunday afternoon, JV at 2:00 and varsity at 3:30.
Congrats KCC Lady Patriots finally
blaze9 Wrote:Not only those two, but Chloe Wynn just had ACL surgery on Tuesday and will be out until last of April, hopefully to play softball. LCC plays KCC Sunday afternoon, JV at 2:00 and varsity at 3:30.

Yes they have been hit hard with injuries, Hope all these girls a complete and speedy recovery.